Everton defender Leighton Baines committed a terrible dive against West Brom, conned the ref [Vine]
- January 21, 2014
Everton’s highly-rated left-back Leighton Baines committed a terrible dive against West Brom on Monday night.
The incident occurred in the first half of the Premier League match, when Baines faced a 1-v-1 situation with Baggies defender Steven Reid.
The Everton #3 initially nutmegged West Brom’s #2, however after appearing to overhit the ball after beating his man, Baines hurled himself to the floor to win a dangerous free-kick.
Reid noticeably contested the dive at the time, but Baines conned referee Michael Oliver to win the favourable decision.
See Leighton Baines’ dirty dive below.
- Everton have made contact with Napoli winger Dries Mertens [Het Laatste Nieuws]
- MOTD viewers celebrate Phil Neville’s appointment as Valencia assistant manager [...
- Everton starlet Ryan Ledson (17) scored a wonderchip in U21 training [Video]
- Lucas Leiva tries to kick Everton fan out of Liverpool club shop for carrying a blue ba...
- Ex-Everton star Tim Cahill scores bullet header for Shanghai Shenhua [video]
- Everton fans celebrate the imminent signing of Gerard Deulofeu [Best Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi