- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
EPL rivalries posted on the New York subway: Man United v City, Arsenal v Tottenham [Pictures]
American broadcaster NBC have unveiled their latest Premier League marketing ploy on the New York subway.
NBC, who have acquired exclusive rights to show the Premier League in North America this season, have placed wraps on the inside and outside of subway cars featuring the logos of Manchester United v Manchester City and Arsenal v Tottenham.
On the Manchester-themed subway cars, the rivalry between the Red Devils and the Citizens is made plain by one half of the cars being in red with the words “Keep Calm and Pick Man United.” The other half of the car is blue, with the counter phrase “Keep Calm and Pick Man City.”
Moreover, once inside the subway car, half of it is themed in Manchester United colours, while the other half is in City colours.
A similar sight greets commuters on the Arsenal versus Tottenham subway cars.
Travellers are faced with the option of sitting in either a red Arsenal section or a blue Tottenham section. In addition, the roof of the car reads “Keep Calm and Pick A Side,” while the official Tottenham and Arsenal club crests have been attached the the seats of the carriage.
Pictures of NBC’s excellent new Premier League campaign in the New York subway can be seen below.
- Updated: August 1, 2013