- Eamon Dunphy on Liverpool: ‘Glen Johnson doesn’t wanna be there, didn’t even jump for equalizer!’ [Video]
- Two of the weirdest pitch invaders ever took the field during Basel v Real Madrid [Vine]
- Liverpool’s 11 men couldn’t stop 5 Ludogorets attackers with 1 on the floor [Picture]
- Steven Gerrard panned as Liverpool let lead slip to draw 2-2 at Ludogorets [Tweets]
- Arsenal happily impress beating Borussia Dortmund 2-0, qualify for CL last-16 [Tweets]
EPIC! Fresher’s Week in Sligo Town (Ireland) finishes with mass spontaneous Toure Brothers chant!
Ah student nights, takes you back…
This absolutely epic comes from the north-west of Ireland, where a seemingly run-of-the-mill student night during Fresher’s Week culminated in a mass expression of togetherness through the wonder of football chanting.
From nowhere, the Toure brother chant, sang to the tune of 2Unlimited’s 90′s classic ‘No Limit’s, broke out.
With that, the whole group of separate cliques became one in an epic spontaneous chant that went on for nearly 2 minutes!
And the guy who sent the clip to Joe.ie told them this went on for another 30 minutes…
(Via joe.ie )
[gthumb id="361537" size="large" autoplay="1"]
- Updated: October 4, 2013