Elano causes a human avalanche during Gremio v LDU Quito
- February 1, 2013
It has become the norm in Brazil for all stadiums to have a fence separating the fans from the players.
In Gremio’s victory over LDU Quito on Wednesday night in the Copa Libertadores qualification the fence was broken by a human avalanche.
This avalanche arose after ex-Manchester City man, Elano scored an absolute screamer for the Brazilian side.
Although a human avalanche happens regularly in South America this one caused problems.
As thousands of people rushed towards the fence it broke under the pressure causing some injuries to the spectators involved.
Watch the amazing footage below:
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi