- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Eden Hazard picked up ankle knock during Belgium-Ivory Coast, expected to be fit for Chelsea-Spurs
- Updated: March 6, 2014
Chelsea star Eden Hazard came on in the 62nd minute of Belgium’s 2-2 draw with Ivory Coast on Wednesday night.
Almost immediately, Hazard received a kick on his ankle, that affected his ability to affect the international friendly, according to HLN.Be.
Belgium boss Marc Wilmots said after the game: “Eden was knocked with virtually his first touch immediately after coming on… His stocking was broken and his ankle was swollen. Such things happen in top-level football.”
Hazard’s time on the pitch coincided with Ivory Coast coming back from 2-0 down to draw 2-2 with Belgium and both sides seemed disappointed with the result.
Nevertheless, Eden Hazard looks set to shake off the ankle niggle for the arrival of Tottenham in the Premier League on Saturday evening.
The knock came from Newcastle’s Cheick Tiote, Hazard said after the game: “It did hurt, but I think I can play this weekend.”
It might though anger Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho who was keen for Hazard to be rested for the international friendly.