De Graafschap’s Polish striker Piotr Parzyszek misses an open goal from 3-yards out
- February 25, 2013
Another week, another shocking miss.
An unbelievable FAIL was spotted in the Dutch second division on Friday night in the match between De Graafschap and SC Veendam.
Moments before the final whistle, with the scores locked at 1-1, De Graafschap’s Polish striker Piotr Parzyszek was presented with a golden opportunity to become the match winner when a shot rebounded into his path and gifted him a simple header into an open net.
Scoring seemed a certainty, but incredibly Parzyszek managed to miss the target.
Watch Piotr Parzyszek’s awful error below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi