David Moyes was at war with Man United’s players, some of whom nicknamed him “F*** Off” [Sun & Star]
The English tabloid are determined to play up the narrative that David Moyes was sacked by Manchester United because of fallouts in the dressing room.
Wednesday saw David Moyes release a statement via the League Managers Association in which the Scottish boss said thanks to the Man United fans who supported him.
Moyes’ LMA press released was supplemented by claims that Man United handled the sacking unprofessionally, and the schism between the Old Trafford club and their former boss makes the front pages of the Star and the Sun on Thursday.
The Sun have an angry looking Moyes on their splash with the headline “Moyes – United stitched me up!”
The Star follow suit with their front page headline “Moyes in players snub”, in an article that reports the rift with his squad was so deep that some stars nicknamed him “F** Off”.
See the front pages of Thursday’s tabloids below.
Watch Live Stream
- Sunderland boss David Moyes plans to park the ‘double decker bus at Liverpool (Video)November 26, 2016
- Sunderland boss David Moyes mocked after sharing his tactics pre Liverpool gameNovember 25, 2016
- David Moyes thinks Mourinho’s struggles put his Man United reign in contextNovember 5, 2016
- Things go from bad to worse for Sunderland and David MoyesNovember 1, 2016
- Jose Mourinho trolls Arsenal ahead of clash with Tottenham HotspurDecember 10, 2016
- Polyglot: Manchester United’s Henrikh Mkhitaryan is a genius off the pitch as well as on itDecember 10, 2016
- Premier League clubs eye up Real Madrid defender this January [Mirror]December 10, 2016
- Zlatan claims Man United need to do one thing to stop their season implodingDecember 10, 2016