- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Daniel Levy values Gareth Bale at €200m as Real Madrid hope he hands in transfer request
- Updated: May 31, 2013
Gareth Bale is once again front and centre in the Spanish press and it is looking increasingly likely that Real Madrid may have to go a lot further to get anywhere near Tottenham’s hottest player.
Spanish radio station Cadena Ser reported on Thursday night that Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy rates Gareth Bale’s current value in the transfer market as at least 200 million euros (171 million pounds).
Whilst Real Madrid appear desperate to sign Bale to counter Barcelona’s signing of Neymar, Cadena Ser tip Levy to hold on to Tottenham’s star man this summer.
Meanwhile, the lead story in Marca today suggests the only way Gareth Bale will leave Spurs this summer is by handing in a transfer request.
With three years left on his contract at Tottenham, Bale will need to force through a move if he wants to join Real Madrid according to the Spanish daily.
They suggest that Bale does want to head to the Bernabeu to play with Cristiano Ronaldo and former Spurs team mate Luka Modric.
If this is true, the Welsh forward would need to hand in a written transfer request, but Marca point out that Bale “is a quiet boy who is unlikely to put force or pressure, like Luka Modric last summer.”