Cristiano Ronaldo: ‘I’m not in competition with Lionel Messi. I always think I’m better’ [Video]
- August 28, 2014
The season has only just started and BOOM!
Cristiano Ronaldo has given an exclusive interview on Portuguese TV this week in which the Real Madrid superstar had some interesting comments about his FC Barcelona peer Lionel Messi.
Ronaldo was directly asked about his rivalry with Messi, and Cristiano did his best to take the sting out of the story.
But even as he tried to talk the topic down, Ronaldo finished off by say “I always think I’m better”.
The main nuggets on Cristiano Ronaldo’s comments on Lionel Messi are below:
The rivalry is formed by the Press. I have no rivalry with Messi. We face each other professionally and have a normal relationship.
You can’t please everyone. It’s normal. I have to respect all opinions…my life doesn’t depend on what people think.
Neither of us is better or worse. Everyone does their job and tries to give their best for their team or national team. We both want to be the best.
I believe that in my profession I am the best and I work for it. But if it can’t be, in my head I always think I’m better.
- As Leo Messi gets in shape running on a treadmill, Thiago Messi does exercise next to h...
- Individual highlights of Kenedy’s debut for Chelsea against Barcelona (Video)
- Man United set to sign Pedro from Barcelona after they sell Angel Di Maria [Sport]
- Barcelona legend Ronaldinho bags 3 glorious goals in first Fluminense training session ...
- Chelsea 2 – Barcelona 2: Hazard & Cahill find the target before Blues win a ...
- Barcelona are yet to receive a formal offer for Pedro from Manchester United (Sport)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi