Crazy Scenes! Ref pauses game as late arrival Jose Mourinho is bombarded by photographers!
- June 1, 2013
He had to leave with one final epic moment, didn’t he?
Jose Mourinho created some very deliberate confusion at the Bernabeu this evening as he waited in the bowels of the stadium while his side warmed up and got ready for kick-off.
Emerging like an Emperor just as the game begun, the photographing press pack swarmed around him like a school of piranhas much to his bemusement.
As they encroached further on the dugout, the ref was forced to pause the game around the one minute mark to clear the photographers away from the technical area..
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...