Crazy Scenes! Ref pauses game as late arrival Jose Mourinho is bombarded by photographers!
- June 1, 2013
He had to leave with one final epic moment, didn’t he?
Jose Mourinho created some very deliberate confusion at the Bernabeu this evening as he waited in the bowels of the stadium while his side warmed up and got ready for kick-off.
Emerging like an Emperor just as the game begun, the photographing press pack swarmed around him like a school of piranhas much to his bemusement.
As they encroached further on the dugout, the ref was forced to pause the game around the one minute mark to clear the photographers away from the technical area..
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi