- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
Crazy picture: This is what Romelu Lukaku looked like when he was 10!
Romelu Lukaku is currently the man of the moment.
After an excellent start to his loan spell at Everton and crucially the two goals that took Belgium to the World Cup on Friday night in Croatia, everyone is talking about the Chelsea striker.
In Belgium, as we pointed out yesterday, they have been producing pictures of their awesome current side when they were kids.
There were many who questioned whether that really was Romelu Lukaku in 2002 but it appears the former Anderlecht striker was always a foot taller than his peers.
So much so, that had he not been born in Antwerp, there would be serious questions over whether Lukaku had told fibs about his real age.
The picture above from Romelu Lukaku’s time at Lierse, in a game against Feyenoord, from 2003 to 2006, when he was 10-13.
- Updated: October 14, 2013