Crazy picture: This is what Romelu Lukaku looked like when he was 10!
- October 14, 2013
Romelu Lukaku is currently the man of the moment.
After an excellent start to his loan spell at Everton and crucially the two goals that took Belgium to the World Cup on Friday night in Croatia, everyone is talking about the Chelsea striker.
In Belgium, as we pointed out yesterday, they have been producing pictures of their awesome current side when they were kids.
There were many who questioned whether that really was Romelu Lukaku in 2002 but it appears the former Anderlecht striker was always a foot taller than his peers.
So much so, that had he not been born in Antwerp, there would be serious questions over whether Lukaku had told fibs about his real age.
The picture above from Romelu Lukaku’s time at Lierse, in a game against Feyenoord, from 2003 to 2006, when he was 10-13.
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech wants to play until he’s 40, bashes Chelsea Twitter tro...
- Chelsea will bid £8m for Asmir Begovic, as Stoke struggle to sign Xherdan Shaqiri [Tele...
- Newcastle fight the Black Cats to sign Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel on loan [Voetba...
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Chelsea target Arda Turan expects to sign for Barcelona on Friday [Mundo Deportivo]
- Behind the scenes on Petr Cech’s first day at Arsenal [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi