Coach Fabrizio Ravanelli subs Ajaccio’s Tallo, turns out striker was faking injury as forward throws a fit
- October 31, 2013
An amazing indecent was spotted in last weekend’s Ligue 1 action in France as Ajaccio lost 2-1 at Guingamp.
With Ajaccio leading 1-0 midday through the second half, their coach Fabrizio Ravanelli felt compelled to sub striker Gadji Tallo after the Ivorian striker called for a stretcher as he was apparently so hurt he couldn’t walk.
Fearing the worst over his injured centre-forward, Ravanelli instantly subbed his attacker.
Realising that he’d just been withdrawn from the match, Tallo managed an instant, miraculous recovery as the forward leapt out of the stretcher in order to throw a fit on the sidelines.
Soon after Tallo got face-to-face with the silver-haired Italian legend, and the duo had words by the dugout as it become obvious that Tallo had faked his injury.
Watch the ridiculous incident below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi