- The top 10 funniest moments of the Bundesliga so far! [Video]
- Tottenham are in advanced talks with PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea consider a singing section in the Shed End to improve the home atmosphere [Daily Mail]
- Lionel Messi has a new football tattoo on his left leg [Pictures]
- Inter Milan reach agreement with Lukas Podolski, still yet to speak to Arsenal [Di Marzio]
Coach Fabrizio Ravanelli subs Ajaccio’s Tallo, turns out striker was faking injury as forward throws a fit
An amazing indecent was spotted in last weekend’s Ligue 1 action in France as Ajaccio lost 2-1 at Guingamp.
With Ajaccio leading 1-0 midday through the second half, their coach Fabrizio Ravanelli felt compelled to sub striker Gadji Tallo after the Ivorian striker called for a stretcher as he was apparently so hurt he couldn’t walk.
Fearing the worst over his injured centre-forward, Ravanelli instantly subbed his attacker.
Realising that he’d just been withdrawn from the match, Tallo managed an instant, miraculous recovery as the forward leapt out of the stretcher in order to throw a fit on the sidelines.
Soon after Tallo got face-to-face with the silver-haired Italian legend, and the duo had words by the dugout as it become obvious that Tallo had faked his injury.
Watch the ridiculous incident below.
- Updated: October 31, 2013