Coach Fabrizio Ravanelli subs Ajaccio’s Tallo, turns out striker was faking injury as forward throws a fit
- October 31, 2013
An amazing indecent was spotted in last weekend’s Ligue 1 action in France as Ajaccio lost 2-1 at Guingamp.
With Ajaccio leading 1-0 midday through the second half, their coach Fabrizio Ravanelli felt compelled to sub striker Gadji Tallo after the Ivorian striker called for a stretcher as he was apparently so hurt he couldn’t walk.
Fearing the worst over his injured centre-forward, Ravanelli instantly subbed his attacker.
Realising that he’d just been withdrawn from the match, Tallo managed an instant, miraculous recovery as the forward leapt out of the stretcher in order to throw a fit on the sidelines.
Soon after Tallo got face-to-face with the silver-haired Italian legend, and the duo had words by the dugout as it become obvious that Tallo had faked his injury.
Watch the ridiculous incident below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...