Coach Fabrizio Ravanelli subs Ajaccio’s Tallo, turns out striker was faking injury as forward throws a fit
- October 31, 2013
An amazing indecent was spotted in last weekend’s Ligue 1 action in France as Ajaccio lost 2-1 at Guingamp.
With Ajaccio leading 1-0 midday through the second half, their coach Fabrizio Ravanelli felt compelled to sub striker Gadji Tallo after the Ivorian striker called for a stretcher as he was apparently so hurt he couldn’t walk.
Fearing the worst over his injured centre-forward, Ravanelli instantly subbed his attacker.
Realising that he’d just been withdrawn from the match, Tallo managed an instant, miraculous recovery as the forward leapt out of the stretcher in order to throw a fit on the sidelines.
Soon after Tallo got face-to-face with the silver-haired Italian legend, and the duo had words by the dugout as it become obvious that Tallo had faked his injury.
Watch the ridiculous incident below.
- Ajaccio defender Joris Sainati attacked two Tours players, leaving one with blood pouri...
- Ajaccio fan puts house & family(!) up for sale to raise funds to keep Arsenal tran...
- Brazil v Mexico wasn’t even Guillermo Ochoa’s best game – check out h...
- Ajaccio 2 – Lille 3
- Lyon 3 – Ajaccio 1 (All Goals)
- Evian 1 – Ajaccio 1
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...