- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
Chico Flores posts Vine on Twitter proving he was elbowed by Andy Carroll (West Ham 2 – Swansea 0)
Para los que dicen que no me ha dado. For those who say that me has failed. http://t.co/OeHg2Wzv1o
— Chico Flores (@ChicoFlores12) February 1, 2014
Now this doesn’t happen very often.
As far as we know, this is the first time a Premier League footballer has posted evidence online to argue against popular opinion on an incident.
Andy Carroll’s sending off during West Ham’s 2-0 win over Swansea was thought to be harsh on the England striker.
Quotes from West Ham boss Sam Allardyce appear to have slanted the discussion.
Of course, the fact Allardyce famously laughed at Chico Flores’ diving earlier this season, does not help the Spanish defender.
Late on Saturday night, Flores posted a Vine on Twitter, showing a different angle than the one doing the rounds, suggesting Andy Carroll did swing an elbow at him.
- Updated: February 1, 2014