Chico Flores posts Vine on Twitter proving he was elbowed by Andy Carroll (West Ham 2 – Swansea 0)
- February 1, 2014
Para los que dicen que no me ha dado. For those who say that me has failed. http://t.co/OeHg2Wzv1o
— Chico Flores (@ChicoFlores12) February 1, 2014
Now this doesn’t happen very often.
As far as we know, this is the first time a Premier League footballer has posted evidence online to argue against popular opinion on an incident.
Andy Carroll’s sending off during West Ham’s 2-0 win over Swansea was thought to be harsh on the England striker.
Quotes from West Ham boss Sam Allardyce appear to have slanted the discussion.
Of course, the fact Allardyce famously laughed at Chico Flores’ diving earlier this season, does not help the Spanish defender.
Late on Saturday night, Flores posted a Vine on Twitter, showing a different angle than the one doing the rounds, suggesting Andy Carroll did swing an elbow at him.
- Crocked West Ham striker Andy Carroll posts nasty pictures of his knee post op [Instagram]
- Cursed Andy Carroll picks up fifth major injury in three years [Best Tweets]
- West Ham striker Andy Carroll likely to miss the rest of the season with knee injury
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll showed incredible ability to score a solo golazo v Swanse...
- West Ham’s Andy Carroll picks up a finger injury making lunch [Instagram]
- West Ham’s Big Sam and Andy Carroll lose big money in a £35k conman sting [Sun]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi