Chelsea pundit Pat Nevin blasts ‘average’ Wayne Rooney; Raheem Sterling should start instead
- June 3, 2014
Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney has had his starting berth in England’s side questioned in recent weeks.
Today Chelsea pundit Pat Nevin was on the radio, claiming the media should have already turned on Wayne Rooney.
Nevin heavily criticised the Manchester United striker, before stating that Roy Hodgson should start Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling instead.
Aged 28, Rooney should be at his peak at this World Cup.
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho explains the rules of the transfer window to Everton (Video)
- Jose Mourinho takes thinly veiled dig at Petr Cech’s decision to join Arsenal (Vi...
- Mourinho takes no extra satisfaction from his Wenger record, sees Arsenal as title cont...
- Jose Mourinho refuses to comment on Chelsea’s pursuit of John Stones (Video)
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa enjoys watching porn movies with friends [Art Of War]
- Chelsea agree terms with Baba Rahman, negotiating fee with Augsburg (Di Marzio)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi