Chelsea and Man City eye Jose Callejon, a player Napoli value at €30 million [Corriere Dello Sport]
- June 9, 2014
After being deemed surplus to requirements at Real Madrid last summer, Jose Callejon joined Raul Albiol and Gonzalo Higuain in departing Madrid for Naples.
And some people reckon that, out of the three, he had the best debut season.
Which is why both Chelsea and Manchester City are eyeing up the Spanish attacker, according to Italian news site Corriere Dello Sport.
However, Callejon, who scored 20 goals and provided 6 assists in all competitions in his debut Napoli campaign, has tripled in value apparently. Meaning that if either club are to buy him then they’ll have to pay around €30 million for a forward who arrived in Italy for €9 million last summer.
- Chelsea wonderkid Charly Musonda (18) shows off incredible skills in Belgium training (...
- A map of Chelsea’s 33 loanees after Nathaniel Chalobah joins Napoli on season lon...
- Man City & Man United top transfer window net spend Premier League table [Picture]
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- “Dream come true” – New signing Papy Djilobodji celebrates move to Ch...
- Chelsea sign Michael Hector from Reading on five-year deal, loan him back immediately
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...