Chelsea and Man City eye Jose Callejon, a player Napoli value at €30 million [Corriere Dello Sport]
- June 9, 2014
After being deemed surplus to requirements at Real Madrid last summer, Jose Callejon joined Raul Albiol and Gonzalo Higuain in departing Madrid for Naples.
And some people reckon that, out of the three, he had the best debut season.
Which is why both Chelsea and Manchester City are eyeing up the Spanish attacker, according to Italian news site Corriere Dello Sport.
However, Callejon, who scored 20 goals and provided 6 assists in all competitions in his debut Napoli campaign, has tripled in value apparently. Meaning that if either club are to buy him then they’ll have to pay around €30 million for a forward who arrived in Italy for €9 million last summer.
- Drake scores a penalty past Chelsea legend Didier Drogba [Instagram video]
- Chelsea YouTuber @feroze17 welcomes Radamel Falcao to the club with classy video
- Diego Costa smashes into people and scores nutmeg during futsal friendly in Kuwait [Video]
- Diego Costa says he’d love to have Arda Turan and his kebabs at Chelsea [Bugün]
- John Terry puts in comedic performance in new ad for Chelsea HD TV [Video]
- Fiorentina threaten to take legal action after Mohamed Salah backs out of loan agreement
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi