- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Chant of the season contender! West Ham to Jonjo Shelvey: Harry Potter is coming for you!
It has been remarked on a fair few occasions that Liverpool midfielder Jonjo Shelvey bears a striking resemblance to Lord Voldemort from the Harry Potter movie franchise.
For those of you who don’t know, Lord Voldemort is the main antagonist of Harry Potter in JK Rowling’s series.
On Sunday, as Liverpool struggled to break down a resolute West Ham defence, the Hammers supporters at Anfield turned their attentions to the substitutes warming up.
Shelvey did not make it on as Brendan Rodgers brought on the likes of Daniel Sturridge and Ousama Assaidi in the eventual 0-0 draw with West Ham, but the Liverpool midfielder did at least see the funny side of it all.
- Updated: April 9, 2013