- Real Madrid 2 – San Lorenzo 0: Sergio Ramos & Gareth Bale win the Club World Cup [Highlights]
- Fan Footage: Man United fans celebrate Radamel Falcao goal at Villa Park
- Eric Abidal won his last Olympiakos game 5-0 at Kalloni. French legend got the bumps [Video & Pictures]
- Harry Kane & Erik Lamela celebrate Spurs goals v Burnley on Instagram
- Real Madrid’s Sergio Ramos has scored as many goals as Barca’s Andres Iniesta in 97 less games
Celebration of the Week: Kyle Lafferty (Sion) pretends to be a ‘fish out of water’ after scoring a penalty v Servette
Northern Ireland international striker Kyle Lafferty attracted plenty of attention in Switzerland on Sunday after the forward produced a comedy goal celebration against Servette.
Sion’s Lafferty opened the scoring tucking home a penalty in a 2-0 away win, and after sticking the ball in the back of the net the former Rangers man pretended to be a ‘fish out of water’.
Running to the sidelines after converting his spot-kick, Lafferty laid prostrate of the floor in a stomach-crunching position before flapping himself in the air three times in a light-hearted moment.
To be fair, Lafferty’s flop against Servette was far more impressive than his ridiculously dive with his national team against Azerbaijan last week in World Cup qualifying.
Watch Kyle Lafferty’s ‘fish out of water’ goal celebration below.
- Updated: November 19, 2012