- Spurs boss Pochettino says there’s more to come from 30-goal Harry Kane [Video]
- Bayern’s Sebastian Rode does a Reverse Robben v Hoffenheim [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers amazingly suggests Liverpool were overawed by occasion v Aston Villa [Video]
- Leo Messi takes to tattooing, draws his number 10 on famous ink artist [Pictures]
- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
Celebration of the Week: Kyle Lafferty (Sion) pretends to be a ‘fish out of water’ after scoring a penalty v Servette
- November 19, 2012
Northern Ireland international striker Kyle Lafferty attracted plenty of attention in Switzerland on Sunday after the forward produced a comedy goal celebration against Servette.
Sion’s Lafferty opened the scoring tucking home a penalty in a 2-0 away win, and after sticking the ball in the back of the net the former Rangers man pretended to be a ‘fish out of water’.
Running to the sidelines after converting his spot-kick, Lafferty laid prostrate of the floor in a stomach-crunching position before flapping himself in the air three times in a light-hearted moment.
To be fair, Lafferty’s flop against Servette was far more impressive than his ridiculously dive with his national team against Azerbaijan last week in World Cup qualifying.
Watch Kyle Lafferty’s ‘fish out of water’ goal celebration below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”260717″]