- Somewhere To Be?! Perth’s Ruben Zadkovich sent off 8 secs after coming on v Wellington Phoenix! [Video]
- Arsenal board ‘running out of patience’ with Wenger, want Pep Guardiola to replace him if sacked [Star]
- Liverpool boss Rodgers intimates Lambert may come in for Balotelli v Palace [Video]
- Thierry Henry looks back on Arsenal’s Invincibles: ‘Chelsea could go unbeaten this season’ [Video]
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Origi stays at Lille until next season, we’ve never considered January’ [Video]
Celebration of the Week: Kyle Lafferty (Sion) pretends to be a ‘fish out of water’ after scoring a penalty v Servette
Northern Ireland international striker Kyle Lafferty attracted plenty of attention in Switzerland on Sunday after the forward produced a comedy goal celebration against Servette.
Sion’s Lafferty opened the scoring tucking home a penalty in a 2-0 away win, and after sticking the ball in the back of the net the former Rangers man pretended to be a ‘fish out of water’.
Running to the sidelines after converting his spot-kick, Lafferty laid prostrate of the floor in a stomach-crunching position before flapping himself in the air three times in a light-hearted moment.
To be fair, Lafferty’s flop against Servette was far more impressive than his ridiculously dive with his national team against Azerbaijan last week in World Cup qualifying.
Watch Kyle Lafferty’s ‘fish out of water’ goal celebration below.
- Updated: November 19, 2012