Celebration of the Week: Kyle Lafferty (Sion) pretends to be a ‘fish out of water’ after scoring a penalty v Servette
- November 19, 2012
Northern Ireland international striker Kyle Lafferty attracted plenty of attention in Switzerland on Sunday after the forward produced a comedy goal celebration against Servette.
Sion’s Lafferty opened the scoring tucking home a penalty in a 2-0 away win, and after sticking the ball in the back of the net the former Rangers man pretended to be a ‘fish out of water’.
Running to the sidelines after converting his spot-kick, Lafferty laid prostrate of the floor in a stomach-crunching position before flapping himself in the air three times in a light-hearted moment.
To be fair, Lafferty’s flop against Servette was far more impressive than his ridiculously dive with his national team against Azerbaijan last week in World Cup qualifying.
Watch Kyle Lafferty’s ‘fish out of water’ goal celebration below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”260717″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi