- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho: ‘Manchester United are very much in the title race’ [Video]
- Intercom message interrupts Van Gaal’s presser asking for a masseur, he thinks it’s a prank [Video]
- Arsenal’s Yaya Sanogo set for loan move to Premier League side this January [BBC]
Brian Wilson (Colchester) scores one of the all-time great own goals for Oldham
Take a bow son!
The own goal below is up there with some of the worst seen on a professional football pitch anywhere on the planet.
Colchester lost 2-0 at home to Oldham on Saturday with Brian Wilson covering himself in LOLZ glory with the second from a Matt Derbyshire cross.
Wilson, a 29-year-old defender, who has spent much time in the lower leagues, will probably never be featured on as many websites as he will be in the next few days.
- Updated: December 10, 2012