Brian Wilson (Colchester) scores one of the all-time great own goals for Oldham
- December 10, 2012
Take a bow son!
The own goal below is up there with some of the worst seen on a professional football pitch anywhere on the planet.
Colchester lost 2-0 at home to Oldham on Saturday with Brian Wilson covering himself in LOLZ glory with the second from a Matt Derbyshire cross.
Wilson, a 29-year-old defender, who has spent much time in the lower leagues, will probably never be featured on as many websites as he will be in the next few days.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi