Brian Wilson (Colchester) scores one of the all-time great own goals for Oldham
- December 10, 2012
Take a bow son!
The own goal below is up there with some of the worst seen on a professional football pitch anywhere on the planet.
Colchester lost 2-0 at home to Oldham on Saturday with Brian Wilson covering himself in LOLZ glory with the second from a Matt Derbyshire cross.
Wilson, a 29-year-old defender, who has spent much time in the lower leagues, will probably never be featured on as many websites as he will be in the next few days.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...