- Spoof! Arsenal fans produce a ‘say thanks’ Facebook video for Arsene Wenger [talkSPORT]
- Injured Arsenal star Mesut Ozil wishes Danny Welbeck Happy Birthday & a CL win [Screenshot]
- Don’t try & shoot! Dom Telford scores from 30 yards for Blackpool youth v Shrewsbury Town
- Kyle Walker takes part in spectacular Spurs rondo game; Harry Kane messes up [Video]
- Franck Ribery: Cristiano Ronaldo’s 2013 Ballon d’Or win ‘all politics’, now backs Neuer
Brazilian midfielder Felipe Melo saves a penalty for Galatasaray in 90th minute v Elazigspor
This is unbelievable!
Galatasaray won 1-0 at Elazigspor and the undoubted hero was Felipe Melo, the much derided Brazilian midfielder who stepped up with a dramatic 90th minute penalty save.
Fernando Muslera received his marching orders on 89 after giving away a penalty, with no substitutes left, Melo took over the keeping shirt and gloves and only proceeded to save the spot kick from Goksu Turkdogan.
No one mention that Melo was well off his line…
Video of Felipe Melo’s incredible late penalty save is below.
- Updated: November 24, 2012