- Barça’s Luis Suarez: ‘It’s easy playing with Messi & Neymar, they do such incredible things’ [Video]
- Arsenal fan Moh says Nedum Onuoha ‘must’ve gone to the Chelsea School of Diving’ for Giroud incident
- KSI talks about playing The OX at FIFA and nude scenes on BT Sport [Video]
- Crystal Palace sack Neil Warnock [Twitter Reaction]
- Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli contacts Inter Milan to check the possibility of a loan deal [Gazzetta]
Brazilian midfielder Felipe Melo saves a penalty for Galatasaray in 90th minute v Elazigspor
This is unbelievable!
Galatasaray won 1-0 at Elazigspor and the undoubted hero was Felipe Melo, the much derided Brazilian midfielder who stepped up with a dramatic 90th minute penalty save.
Fernando Muslera received his marching orders on 89 after giving away a penalty, with no substitutes left, Melo took over the keeping shirt and gloves and only proceeded to save the spot kick from Goksu Turkdogan.
No one mention that Melo was well off his line…
Video of Felipe Melo’s incredible late penalty save is below.
- Updated: November 24, 2012