- Ronaldinho reproduces awesome ‘Shark Attack’ move in hardcore game of Foot-Volley
- Liverpool fan post-Ludogorets: ‘Steven Gerrard showed he can still do it, he was superb’ [Video]
- Ludogorets’ late equalizer against Liverpool gave Phil Thompson a migraine [Vine]
- Per Mertesacker post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘It was a mental test, and we were absolutely solid’
- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
Brazilian midfielder Felipe Melo saves a penalty for Galatasaray in 90th minute v Elazigspor
This is unbelievable!
Galatasaray won 1-0 at Elazigspor and the undoubted hero was Felipe Melo, the much derided Brazilian midfielder who stepped up with a dramatic 90th minute penalty save.
Fernando Muslera received his marching orders on 89 after giving away a penalty, with no substitutes left, Melo took over the keeping shirt and gloves and only proceeded to save the spot kick from Goksu Turkdogan.
No one mention that Melo was well off his line…
Video of Felipe Melo’s incredible late penalty save is below.
- Updated: November 24, 2012