Brazilian midfielder Felipe Melo saves a penalty for Galatasaray in 90th minute v Elazigspor
- November 24, 2012
This is unbelievable!
Galatasaray won 1-0 at Elazigspor and the undoubted hero was Felipe Melo, the much derided Brazilian midfielder who stepped up with a dramatic 90th minute penalty save.
Fernando Muslera received his marching orders on 89 after giving away a penalty, with no substitutes left, Melo took over the keeping shirt and gloves and only proceeded to save the spot kick from Goksu Turkdogan.
No one mention that Melo was well off his line…
Video of Felipe Melo’s incredible late penalty save is below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...