Brazilian midfielder Felipe Melo saves a penalty for Galatasaray in 90th minute v Elazigspor
- November 24, 2012
This is unbelievable!
Galatasaray won 1-0 at Elazigspor and the undoubted hero was Felipe Melo, the much derided Brazilian midfielder who stepped up with a dramatic 90th minute penalty save.
Fernando Muslera received his marching orders on 89 after giving away a penalty, with no substitutes left, Melo took over the keeping shirt and gloves and only proceeded to save the spot kick from Goksu Turkdogan.
No one mention that Melo was well off his line…
Video of Felipe Melo’s incredible late penalty save is below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi