Borussia Dortmund manager Jurgen Klopp’s epic gurning on 4th official in reaction to Higuain goal, sent off for protesting
- September 18, 2013
Was there a full moon in Naples tonight?
The normally jovial and joyful Borussia Dortmund manager Jurgen Klopp went just a bit mental during his side’s loss to Napoli tonight.
Inexplicably livid with Napoli’s perfectly legitimate opening goal, Klopp appeared to morph into a gurning wolverine, and was sent to the stands by the petrified fourth official before he was eaten alive by the man-beast.
[gthumb id=”355776″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
[gthumb id=”355740″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi