Borussia Dortmund manager Jurgen Klopp’s epic gurning on 4th official in reaction to Higuain goal, sent off for protesting
- September 18, 2013
Was there a full moon in Naples tonight?
The normally jovial and joyful Borussia Dortmund manager Jurgen Klopp went just a bit mental during his side’s loss to Napoli tonight.
Inexplicably livid with Napoli’s perfectly legitimate opening goal, Klopp appeared to morph into a gurning wolverine, and was sent to the stands by the petrified fourth official before he was eaten alive by the man-beast.
[gthumb id=”355776″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
[gthumb id=”355740″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...