Borussia Dortmund fans break into Bayern’s stadium, plaster their crest in the VIP box
- November 27, 2012
The hype has already begun in Germany.
This upcoming Saturday in the Bundesliga brings a must-watch, top of the table clash, as reigning champions Borussia Dortmund (2nd) travel to perennial powerhouse and current league leaders Bayern Munich.
The excitement around the fixture is already snowballing at a rate of knots, with Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp forced to fend off questions about Bayern in his pre-match presser before Tuesday’s night match with Fortuna Düsseldorf. Now, however, a new video posted on YouTube has made sure that tensions between the clubs rise ahead of kick-off following an unbelievable prank executed by a handful of Dortmund fans.
Titled ‘Bavaria fool – in the VIP lounge’, the video films a few Borussia fans breaking into Bayern’s Allainz Arena. Once inside the ground the intruders made their way into the Munich VIP box at the stadium, at which point that plastered a huge Dortmund crest onto one of the glass windows.
Is this real? Sadly it’s isn’t. It’s just a viral campaign for a spraychalk company.
Watch the sensational (and a little bit criminal) Dortmund prank below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...