- Ex-Chelsea man Salomon Kalou has chosen an interesting way of staying loose during Xmas [Pictures]
- Incredible! St Mirren’s Stephen Mallan (18) opened his SPL account with a goal of season contender
- Amigos do Zico 9 – Estrelas do Futebol 10: Robinho & Seedorf amongst the scorers [Highlights]
- Everton’s Tim Howard says Man United’s Fergie is more intimidating than President Obama [Times]
- Cristiano Ronaldo is Luke Shaw’s landlord, Man United defender rents £7000-a-month house [Mirror]
Borussia Dortmund fans break into Bayern’s stadium, plaster their crest in the VIP box
The hype has already begun in Germany.
This upcoming Saturday in the Bundesliga brings a must-watch, top of the table clash, as reigning champions Borussia Dortmund (2nd) travel to perennial powerhouse and current league leaders Bayern Munich.
The excitement around the fixture is already snowballing at a rate of knots, with Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp forced to fend off questions about Bayern in his pre-match presser before Tuesday’s night match with Fortuna Düsseldorf. Now, however, a new video posted on YouTube has made sure that tensions between the clubs rise ahead of kick-off following an unbelievable prank executed by a handful of Dortmund fans.
Titled ‘Bavaria fool – in the VIP lounge’, the video films a few Borussia fans breaking into Bayern’s Allainz Arena. Once inside the ground the intruders made their way into the Munich VIP box at the stadium, at which point that plastered a huge Dortmund crest onto one of the glass windows.
Is this real? Sadly it’s isn’t. It’s just a viral campaign for a spraychalk company.
Watch the sensational (and a little bit criminal) Dortmund prank below.
- Updated: November 27, 2012