Bild: Tottenham prepare €10m bid for Hamburg striker Heung-Min Son
- January 10, 2013
After predicting the Lewis Holtby transfer to Spurs long before any other publication in either Germany or England, Bild have once again brought a new name to link with the north London club late on Thursday night.
Bild suggest Spurs are chasing Hamburg’s South Korean striker Heung-Min Son who has been in fine form this campaign, scoring six goals in 16 appearances.
The German newspaper suggests the 20-year-old forward would provide competition up front and on the right wing for Aaron Lennon.
They quote former Tottenham midfielder Rafael van der Vaart, now a team mate of Heung-Min Son: “Spurs are always searching for the best young talent, that is why every year they are near the top.”
Finally, Bild suggest Spurs are preparing a 10 million euro bid for Heung-Min Son who is out of contract in 2014.
Earlier on Thursday, Andre Villas-Boas denied Tottenham would be bidding for Leandro Damiao and that it was “unlikely” any forwards would be bought in during the January transfer window.
Footage of Spurs target Heung-Min Son in action can be seen on the video below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...