Bild: Tottenham prepare €10m bid for Hamburg striker Heung-Min Son
- January 10, 2013
After predicting the Lewis Holtby transfer to Spurs long before any other publication in either Germany or England, Bild have once again brought a new name to link with the north London club late on Thursday night.
Bild suggest Spurs are chasing Hamburg’s South Korean striker Heung-Min Son who has been in fine form this campaign, scoring six goals in 16 appearances.
The German newspaper suggests the 20-year-old forward would provide competition up front and on the right wing for Aaron Lennon.
They quote former Tottenham midfielder Rafael van der Vaart, now a team mate of Heung-Min Son: “Spurs are always searching for the best young talent, that is why every year they are near the top.”
Finally, Bild suggest Spurs are preparing a 10 million euro bid for Heung-Min Son who is out of contract in 2014.
Earlier on Thursday, Andre Villas-Boas denied Tottenham would be bidding for Leandro Damiao and that it was “unlikely” any forwards would be bought in during the January transfer window.
Footage of Spurs target Heung-Min Son in action can be seen on the video below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...