- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Belgian amateur player sent off for diving… whilst being carried off on a stretcher
A crazy scene played out in one of Belgium’s provincial leagues over the weekend in the match between Templeuve and Quevy.
Julien Lecomte is now a relatively famous name across Europe after he was sent off for diving, when in fact he was seriously injured.
The incident came late in the game with Lecomte challenging for a header in the area. He was involved in a clash of heads and reports after the match said he suffered three displaced vertebrae and concussion.
Reports claim the referee refused to change his mind on the red card, even as Lecomte was being wheeled off the pitch on a stretcher.
- Updated: March 6, 2012