- AC Milan’s Jeremy Menez beautiful volley golazo in derby v Inter to finish fine move [Vine & GIF]
- Pochettino post Hull 1 – Spurs 2: ‘It’s a massive win’ [Video]
- Awesome fan footage of Wayne Rooney’s goal from Arsenal 1 – Manchester United 2
- AC Milan & Inter fans both produced AMAZING tifos ahead of derby [Pictures]
- Messi uploads his 1st ever Barça goal from Ronaldinho’s assist, thanks teammates on Instagram
Barcelona’s 12-year-old Takefusa Kubo, ‘the Japanese Messi’, scores six in a game
Barely big enough to fill out his Barcelona uniform, 12-year-old striker Takefusa Kubo is already well known amongst football scouts.
Takefuso Kubo attracted attention at the back end of 2011 when he became the first Japanese player to sign for Barcelona at the age of 11.
Instantly the young boy was tagged with the nickname “the Japanese Messi” on account of the fact he is emerging through the La Masia youth system after being plucked from Asia as a kid.
Last weekend Take Kubo showed some evidence that his Messi comparisons may proved well-founded as the young attacker bagged six goals in one game.
Watch highlights of Tiki-TAKE’s six-goal haul below.
- Updated: January 24, 2013