- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Barcelona’s 12-year-old Takefusa Kubo, ‘the Japanese Messi’, scores six in a game
- Updated: January 24, 2013
Barely big enough to fill out his Barcelona uniform, 12-year-old striker Takefusa Kubo is already well known amongst football scouts.
Takefuso Kubo attracted attention at the back end of 2011 when he became the first Japanese player to sign for Barcelona at the age of 11.
Instantly the young boy was tagged with the nickname “the Japanese Messi” on account of the fact he is emerging through the La Masia youth system after being plucked from Asia as a kid.
Last weekend Take Kubo showed some evidence that his Messi comparisons may proved well-founded as the young attacker bagged six goals in one game.
Watch highlights of Tiki-TAKE’s six-goal haul below.