Barcelona make an official offer for Bayern’s Toni Kroos, Man United still linked to midfielder [Kicker]
- June 24, 2014
The future of Bayern Munich midfielder Toni Kroos is the top story on Germany website Kicker on Tuesday.
For months now rumours have been swirling that Kroos could be on his way out of the Allainz Arena, and Manchester United have long been billed as one of the potential suitors for his signature.
Whilst United’s interest in Kroos has long been acknowledged, consensus opinion is that the Mannschaft international will refuse to move to Old Trafford, where he would fail to play European football next term.
Kicker today claim that “Kroos is the absolute number one on the shopping list of future Manchester United coach Louis van Gaal”, however Barcelona have now stepped up with an official offer according to the German magazine.
Unfortunately Kicker fail to specific the amount of money which Barca are alleged to have offered Bayern, whilst it’s believed that a resolution to this situation will only come about once the World Cup comes to a close.
- Bayern’s Mario Gotze throws first pitch at LA Dodgers-NY Mets game [Video]
- Bayern open talks with Man United’s Ed Woodward for the €50m purchase of Angel Di...
- Pep Guardiola: Bastian Schweinsteiger needs to decide on a Man United move [Quotes]
- New Bayern Munich attacker Douglas Costa gives first interview since £21m move [Video]
- Man United put together a €160m package (transfer fee & wages) for Bayern’s ...
- Done Deal: Bayern Munich confirm the signing of Douglas Costa
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi