- Nabil Bentaleb’s first Spurs goal came courtesy of a fumble from Newcastle keeper Jak Alnwick [Video]
- Openly gay footballer Robbie Rogers speaks about overwhelming support after coming out [Video]
- Crystal Palace have opportunity to sign out-of-favour AC Milan striker Giampaolo Pazzini [Standard]
- Five of the best AC Milan moments at AS Roma, featuring Ibrahimovic, Shevchenko and a Scudetto win [Video]
- Mike Bassett wishes Arsenal fans a Merry Christmas & offers Arsene Wenger some advice [Video]
The Balotelli Copycat Celebration: Ken Tokura’s golazo (Vissel Kobe) v Kawasaki Frontale
The world is a tiny, tiny place.
Days after Mario Balotelli single-handedly fired Italy into the Euro 2012 final, the Italian striker has had his infamous muscle-flexing goal celebration mimicked on the other side of the planet.
Saturday in the J-League saw Vissel Kobe claim a 1-nil win at Kawasaki Frontale, and the sole strike of the game was hugely entertaining.
Ken Tokura, after collecting the ball midway through the Kawasaki half, lashed a stunner left-footer into the far post. The golazo was by itself fantastic, however the moment was made even more entertaining as the goalscorer went on the copy Balotelli’s body-building-esque celebration.
Watch Ken Tokura’s golazo & Super Mario celebration below.
- Updated: July 1, 2012