The Balotelli Copycat Celebration: Ken Tokura’s golazo (Vissel Kobe) v Kawasaki Frontale
- July 1, 2012
The world is a tiny, tiny place.
Days after Mario Balotelli single-handedly fired Italy into the Euro 2012 final, the Italian striker has had his infamous muscle-flexing goal celebration mimicked on the other side of the planet.
Saturday in the J-League saw Vissel Kobe claim a 1-nil win at Kawasaki Frontale, and the sole strike of the game was hugely entertaining.
Ken Tokura, after collecting the ball midway through the Kawasaki half, lashed a stunner left-footer into the far post. The golazo was by itself fantastic, however the moment was made even more entertaining as the goalscorer went on the copy Balotelli’s body-building-esque celebration.
Watch Ken Tokura’s golazo & Super Mario celebration below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”198046″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...