The Balotelli Copycat Celebration: Ken Tokura’s golazo (Vissel Kobe) v Kawasaki Frontale
- July 1, 2012
The world is a tiny, tiny place.
Days after Mario Balotelli single-handedly fired Italy into the Euro 2012 final, the Italian striker has had his infamous muscle-flexing goal celebration mimicked on the other side of the planet.
Saturday in the J-League saw Vissel Kobe claim a 1-nil win at Kawasaki Frontale, and the sole strike of the game was hugely entertaining.
Ken Tokura, after collecting the ball midway through the Kawasaki half, lashed a stunner left-footer into the far post. The golazo was by itself fantastic, however the moment was made even more entertaining as the goalscorer went on the copy Balotelli’s body-building-esque celebration.
Watch Ken Tokura’s golazo & Super Mario celebration below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”198046″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...