The Balotelli Copycat Celebration: Ken Tokura’s golazo (Vissel Kobe) v Kawasaki Frontale
- July 1, 2012
The world is a tiny, tiny place.
Days after Mario Balotelli single-handedly fired Italy into the Euro 2012 final, the Italian striker has had his infamous muscle-flexing goal celebration mimicked on the other side of the planet.
Saturday in the J-League saw Vissel Kobe claim a 1-nil win at Kawasaki Frontale, and the sole strike of the game was hugely entertaining.
Ken Tokura, after collecting the ball midway through the Kawasaki half, lashed a stunner left-footer into the far post. The golazo was by itself fantastic, however the moment was made even more entertaining as the goalscorer went on the copy Balotelli’s body-building-esque celebration.
Watch Ken Tokura’s golazo & Super Mario celebration below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”198046″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi