Awesome Celebration: Crystal Palace manager Ian Holloway knows how to get down & boogie!
- August 31, 2013
Saturday was a big day for Crystal Palace.
The Eagles, who joined the Premier League via the playoffs last season, had opened their 2013-14 with two defeats to Spurs and Stoke in the league, whilst the dark clouds were blackened by a 2-1 away defeat at Bristol City in the Capital One Cup.
Palace need to beat Sunderland on Saturday, and goals from Danny Gabbidon, Chris Gayle and Stuart O’Keefe recorded a massive three points for the South Londoners against the Black Cats.
Palace’s win was trademarked by a brilliant victory celebration from manager Ian Holloway at the full time whistle.
Holloway, who broke out a wonderful wobbly legs jog after Palace beat Brighton in last season’s playoffs (see above), broke out in a new shuffle boogie on the touchline after the full time whistle blew.
Hopefull Crystal Palace will keep on picking up wins and Holloway’s post match dances will become a signature of the season.
Holloway’s dance v Sunderland is below.
- Rui Patricio (Sporting CP) makes Gordon Banks-esque save to deny Crystal Palace (Video)
- Patrick Bamford admits it was an easy decision to leave Chelsea for Crystal Palace [Video]
- Patrick Bamford moves to Crystal Palace on season-long loan after signing new Chelsea deal
- Chelsea’s Patrick Bamford set for 1-year loan deal at Crystal Palace [Mail]
- Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew is lauded for having ‘Pards’ printed on his...
- Crystal Palace & Everton are fighting to sign striker Jordan Ayew [L’Equipe]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi