- Cristiano Ronaldo struggles to stay awake during statue unveiling [Video]
- James Rodriguez’s & Radamel Falcao’s Fathers played together for Deportes Tolima in 1987
- Pirloesque! Bastian Schweinsteiger’s stunning free-kick v Mainz [Video]
- Liverpool fan after Arsenal draw: ‘Flamini should have been sent off!’ [Video]
- Manchester United players make fans’ dreams come true at Christmas Foundation [Video]
Awesome Celebration: Crystal Palace manager Ian Holloway knows how to get down & boogie!
Saturday was a big day for Crystal Palace.
The Eagles, who joined the Premier League via the playoffs last season, had opened their 2013-14 with two defeats to Spurs and Stoke in the league, whilst the dark clouds were blackened by a 2-1 away defeat at Bristol City in the Capital One Cup.
Palace need to beat Sunderland on Saturday, and goals from Danny Gabbidon, Chris Gayle and Stuart O’Keefe recorded a massive three points for the South Londoners against the Black Cats.
Palace’s win was trademarked by a brilliant victory celebration from manager Ian Holloway at the full time whistle.
Holloway, who broke out a wonderful wobbly legs jog after Palace beat Brighton in last season’s playoffs (see above), broke out in a new shuffle boogie on the touchline after the full time whistle blew.
Hopefull Crystal Palace will keep on picking up wins and Holloway’s post match dances will become a signature of the season.
Holloway’s dance v Sunderland is below.
- Updated: August 31, 2013