- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- Man United loanee Reece James (Huddersfield) nets 1st professional goal directly from a corner [Official Video]
- Reading 1 – Arsenal 2: Alexis hits two as the Gunners win in extra time [Official highlights]
- Juan Mata hugged every Chelsea player after Man United lost at Stamford Bridge [Video]
- Oscar signs a Man United contract & CheekySport meet Chelsea physio Eva Carneiro [Video]
Awesome Celebration: Crystal Palace manager Ian Holloway knows how to get down & boogie!
- August 31, 2013
Saturday was a big day for Crystal Palace.
The Eagles, who joined the Premier League via the playoffs last season, had opened their 2013-14 with two defeats to Spurs and Stoke in the league, whilst the dark clouds were blackened by a 2-1 away defeat at Bristol City in the Capital One Cup.
Palace need to beat Sunderland on Saturday, and goals from Danny Gabbidon, Chris Gayle and Stuart O’Keefe recorded a massive three points for the South Londoners against the Black Cats.
Palace’s win was trademarked by a brilliant victory celebration from manager Ian Holloway at the full time whistle.
Holloway, who broke out a wonderful wobbly legs jog after Palace beat Brighton in last season’s playoffs (see above), broke out in a new shuffle boogie on the touchline after the full time whistle blew.
Hopefull Crystal Palace will keep on picking up wins and Holloway’s post match dances will become a signature of the season.
Holloway’s dance v Sunderland is below.