Awesome Celebration: Crystal Palace manager Ian Holloway knows how to get down & boogie!
Saturday was a big day for Crystal Palace.
The Eagles, who joined the Premier League via the playoffs last season, had opened their 2013-14 with two defeats to Spurs and Stoke in the league, whilst the dark clouds were blackened by a 2-1 away defeat at Bristol City in the Capital One Cup.
Palace need to beat Sunderland on Saturday, and goals from Danny Gabbidon, Chris Gayle and Stuart O’Keefe recorded a massive three points for the South Londoners against the Black Cats.
Palace’s win was trademarked by a brilliant victory celebration from manager Ian Holloway at the full time whistle.
Holloway, who broke out a wonderful wobbly legs jog after Palace beat Brighton in last season’s playoffs (see above), broke out in a new shuffle boogie on the touchline after the full time whistle blew.
Hopefull Crystal Palace will keep on picking up wins and Holloway’s post match dances will become a signature of the season.
Holloway’s dance v Sunderland is below.
Watch Live Stream
- Eagles to partner Liverpool old boy Christian Benteke with Chelsea’s Loic Remy [Le 10 Sport]August 24, 2016
- Fans wonder when Christian Benteke will make debut for new club, Burnleyl FC [Tweets]August 20, 2016
- Liverpool fans can’t believe they recouped their money on Christian Benteke sale to Palace [Tweets]August 20, 2016
- Crystal Palace agree £27 million deal to sign Liverpool forward Christian Benteke [BBC]August 18, 2016
- Aston Villa owner Tony Xia launches furious attack on Ian Holloway [Twitter]August 1, 2016
- Millwall boss Ian Holloway condemns fans for ‘obscene’ Jimmy Saville chants during game v LeedsAugust 9, 2014
- Ian Holloway back to his best with some classic wisecracks at his Millwall unveiling [Video]January 10, 2014
- Ian Holloway on taking over at MillwallJanuary 9, 2014