- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Awesome Celebration: Crystal Palace manager Ian Holloway knows how to get down & boogie!
- Updated: August 31, 2013
Saturday was a big day for Crystal Palace.
The Eagles, who joined the Premier League via the playoffs last season, had opened their 2013-14 with two defeats to Spurs and Stoke in the league, whilst the dark clouds were blackened by a 2-1 away defeat at Bristol City in the Capital One Cup.
Palace need to beat Sunderland on Saturday, and goals from Danny Gabbidon, Chris Gayle and Stuart O’Keefe recorded a massive three points for the South Londoners against the Black Cats.
Palace’s win was trademarked by a brilliant victory celebration from manager Ian Holloway at the full time whistle.
Holloway, who broke out a wonderful wobbly legs jog after Palace beat Brighton in last season’s playoffs (see above), broke out in a new shuffle boogie on the touchline after the full time whistle blew.
Hopefull Crystal Palace will keep on picking up wins and Holloway’s post match dances will become a signature of the season.
Holloway’s dance v Sunderland is below.