- Juventus may pay £50m to sign Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling as they gear up to sell Paul Pogba [Sun]
- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
Auxerre’s Paul-Georges Ntep (linked with Arsenal) posts Instagram picture heading to London on the Eurostar
- January 11, 2014
Is Auxerre forward Paul-Georges Ntep heading to London to join Arsenal?
Social media starting buzzing on Saturday night after Ntep, 21-year-old, posted a picture on Instagram showing him heading to London on the Eurostar.
Ntep has been linked with a move to the Gunners in light of the problems Arsene Wenger has up-front. The Independent have reported:
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has sounded out a move for Auxerre striker Paul-Georges Ntep after injuries forced his hand in the January transfer window.
The Ligue 2 side are reportedly aware of the Gunners’ interest and have placed an £8m price on Ntep’s head but Wenger is confident of negotiating the deal down.
Ntep has seven goals in 17 Ligue 2 game this season, and many Arsenal fans may be wondering why the club bought Yaya Sanogo if they are now going to buy another unknown French striker now.
So is Ntep moving to Arsenal? We’ll have to wait and see!