Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao meets a Tiger at the Vicente Calderon
- May 12, 2012
After two first-half goals in the Europa League final on Wednesday, Radamel Falcao was probably expecting a quiet time of things back in Madrid.
With fourth place still a possibility, going into the final round of games on Sunday, you would have thought Atletico Madrid would keep their main man wrapped up in cotton wool.
Instead, the Colombian striker, who is fond of bashing in goals in the Europa League, was wheeled out on to the Vicente Calderon pitch to spend time with a tiger.
Not just any tiger. This one was Carla, weighing 250 kilos and of the Bengal variety.
In truth, the tigers look pretty sedated but you can understand why Atletico were eager to get Falcao on the pitch with a tiger – his nickname is: “El Tigre.”
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...