Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao meets a Tiger at the Vicente Calderon
- May 12, 2012
After two first-half goals in the Europa League final on Wednesday, Radamel Falcao was probably expecting a quiet time of things back in Madrid.
With fourth place still a possibility, going into the final round of games on Sunday, you would have thought Atletico Madrid would keep their main man wrapped up in cotton wool.
Instead, the Colombian striker, who is fond of bashing in goals in the Europa League, was wheeled out on to the Vicente Calderon pitch to spend time with a tiger.
Not just any tiger. This one was Carla, weighing 250 kilos and of the Bengal variety.
In truth, the tigers look pretty sedated but you can understand why Atletico were eager to get Falcao on the pitch with a tiger – his nickname is: “El Tigre.”
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi