Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao meets a Tiger at the Vicente Calderon
- May 12, 2012
After two first-half goals in the Europa League final on Wednesday, Radamel Falcao was probably expecting a quiet time of things back in Madrid.
With fourth place still a possibility, going into the final round of games on Sunday, you would have thought Atletico Madrid would keep their main man wrapped up in cotton wool.
Instead, the Colombian striker, who is fond of bashing in goals in the Europa League, was wheeled out on to the Vicente Calderon pitch to spend time with a tiger.
Not just any tiger. This one was Carla, weighing 250 kilos and of the Bengal variety.
In truth, the tigers look pretty sedated but you can understand why Atletico were eager to get Falcao on the pitch with a tiger – his nickname is: “El Tigre.”
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...