- Chelsea’s Fernando Torres could move to Atletico Madrid on loan in January [Chiringuito]
- Arsenal lining up £26m January bid for Barcelona’s Pedro [Express]
- English Democrat Paul Rimmer says ‘Liverpool have been cursed by God for sponsoring Gay Pride’
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Raheem Sterling is the same type of striker as Alexis Sanchez’
- Alan Shearer pays tribute to Thierry Henry: ‘One hell of a player, and a really nice guy’ [Video]
Atletico Madrid negotiating €27m deal with Dortmund for Marco Reus, player willing to go [Cadena Cope]
According to Spanish radio station Cadena Cope, Atletico Madrid have bid for, and are in serious negotiation with Borussia Dortmund for Marco Reus.
Cadena Cope claim that the negotiations have entered the ‘decisive moments’, with a €27m fee on the table - €17m up front, and the remaining €10m in January.
Though Dortmund have denied they’ve had any talks for their striker all summer, insisting he’s not for sale anyway, Cadena Copa claim these negotiaions with Atletico have been ongoing for some time now.
Ineed, Cadena Copa claim that Atletico have a ‘Yes’ from Reus, and now just need to convince the Dortmund chiefs, who are loath to lose yet another player to Bayern Munich, and may sell just to in order to avoid that sorry fate.
There’s been a bit of surprise that Atletico and Simeone would have the ‘cojones’ to make such an audacious bid, but they are La Liga champions after all.
But the story does have a few holes in it – just €27m for Marco ‘Rolls’ Reus? That’s less than 2 Shane Longs!
Man United v Swansea – Best Odds!
BETFAIR EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 4/1 Man United to beat Swansea
Back Man United to beat Swansea City at the current Sportsbook price, Your winnings will get topped up within 24hrs.
- Updated: August 14, 2014