Agent will tell Juventus today that Arturo Vidal wants Man United move [El Mercurio]
- July 30, 2014
Reports on Arturo Vidal’s on/off move from Juventus to Manchester United have very much gone quiet over the past few days.
There is though one newspaper peddling the transfer and it comes from Chile’s El Mercurio.
Yesterday, they claimed “Arturo Vidal has a “verbal agreement” with Man United ahead of $80m move.”
Today, there is a further update, see the El Mercurio column above, link here.
According to El Mercurio, Manchester United are waiting on a response from Arturo Vidal and the Chile World Cup star is set to start forcing a move today.
Agent Fernando Felicevich, fresh from securing Alexis Sanchez a big summer move from Barcelona to Arsenal, will meet with Juventus director Giuseppe Marotta today.
And, Felicevich is set to inform Juventus that Vidal wants to join Manchester United. Whether the Old Lady lower their demands for the midfielder remains to be seen…
Whilst this is big news and United fans will no doubt be delighted, the fact this story comes below one about Gary Medel joining Inter Milan, suggests it may well be conjecture.
- Arturo Vidal’s agent reveals there has been no contact with Arsenal [Di Marzio]
- Arturo Vidal rules out moving to Arsenal because of fans’ obsession with Twitter ...
- Arsenal are no longer interested in Arturo Vidal, according to the BBC & Telegraph
- Arturo Vidal to Arsenal rumours refuse to go away: Deal 90% done according to Cope
- Everything you’ve read about Arturo Vidal to Arsenal over past 24 hours has been ...
- Arsenal fans get very excited about Arturo Vidal signing after Chile radio report
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi