- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
Arsene Wenger tells beIN Sports that rumours of Mario Balotelli to Arsenal are pure invention [Video]
With Italy’s World Cup campaign coming to a close in the now infamous match against Uruguay on Tuesday, thoughts will return to Mario Balotelli’s next club.
AC Milan seem certain to sell Balotelli as the Rossoneri are without European football next season and want Super Mario’s wages off the books.
In recent weeks, Arsenal have been heavily linked with Mario Balotelli as a worthy striker to replace or play alongside Olivier Giroud.
After scoring against England, Balotelli looked like a good option for the Arsenal, after two poor games, including an injury-hit performance versus Uruguay, the AC Milan hitman looks less attractive.
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger appeared on the beIN Sports World Cup show in Rio and dismissed any suggested bid for Balotelli from the Gunners.
All signs point to Arsenal moving instead for Barcelona and Juventus striker Alexis Sanchez.
Above is a Tweet from a beIN Sports producer confirming Arsenal are not in for Balotelli.
The picture below features Kay Murry, the beIN Sports presenter and Ruud Gullit, who asked Wenger about Balotelli.
- Updated: June 25, 2014