Arsenal’s Tomas Rosicky models the new PUMA Czech home kit
- March 3, 2014
As with Nike, Puma are busy launching kits today.
And they called upon Arsenal’s Tomas Rosicky to model their new Czech Republic home kit.
A figure-hugging red number with blue around the edges, it’s not the most beautiful strip you’ll ever see.
Never the most popular shirt amongst the neutrals, you can’t really see that changing with this new jersey.
- Miami Heat star Luol Deng hopes Arsenal sign Karim Benzema (Video)
- Gary Neville says Arsenal don’t have enough strength, power or pace to win title ...
- Arsenal magician Santi Cazorla packs his Ultimate XI with Spain stars (Video)
- Arsene Wenger confident of making last minute deals (Video)
- Arsene Wenger calls for video technology to solve tight offside calls (Video)
- Arsenal boss previews Newcastle & gives fitness update on Per Mertesacker & L...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...