Arsenal’s Tomas Rosicky models the new PUMA Czech home kit
As with Nike, Puma are busy launching kits today.
And they called upon Arsenal’s Tomas Rosicky to model their new Czech Republic home kit.
A figure-hugging red number with blue around the edges, it’s not the most beautiful strip you’ll ever see.
Never the most popular shirt amongst the neutrals, you can’t really see that changing with this new jersey.
- Arsene Wenger: We surprised Manchester United with our pace (Video)
- Arsenal fan uses the win over Man United to send a message to Jose Mourinho (Video)
- Louis van Gaal was ‘amazed’ at how much space Man United gave Arsenal (Video)
- The confusing story about Arsenal’s new £130,000-a-week contract offer to Alexis ...
- The latest leak of the Arsenal home kit for 2015/2016 [picture]
- Confirmed: Tomas Rosicky will stay at Arsenal for another year [London Evening Standard]
- Goonervision song contest: Featuring Santi Cazorla & Tomas Rosicky [video]
- Arsenal fan praises Tomas Rosicky and calls Alexis Sanchez ‘unreal’ [Video]