Arsenal’s Tomas Rosicky models the new PUMA Czech home kit
As with Nike, Puma are busy launching kits today.
And they called upon Arsenal’s Tomas Rosicky to model their new Czech Republic home kit.
A figure-hugging red number with blue around the edges, it’s not the most beautiful strip you’ll ever see.
Never the most popular shirt amongst the neutrals, you can’t really see that changing with this new jersey.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal Fan TV goes Alexis Sanchez crazy after West Ham (Videos)December 3, 2016
- Thierry Henry & Hector Bellerin shout out Alexis after Arsenal beat West HamDecember 3, 2016
- Arsenal fan makes a bonkers claim about Leo Messi on BBC 606 (Video)December 3, 2016
- MOTD running order: Gary Lineker explains Chelsea & Arsenal positioningDecember 3, 2016
- Arsenal old-boy Tomas Rosicky set to return to his boyhood club [Sport]August 30, 2016
- Arsenal favourite Tomas Rosicky gets terrible Euro 2016 newsJune 18, 2016
- Arsenal pay tribute to Tomas Rosicky after a decade at the club (Video)May 23, 2016
- Emotional scenes: Mikel Arteta & Tomas Rosicky say goodbye to Arsenal after 4-0 win (Videos)May 15, 2016