Arsenal’s Tomas Rosicky models the new PUMA Czech home kit
As with Nike, Puma are busy launching kits today.
And they called upon Arsenal’s Tomas Rosicky to model their new Czech Republic home kit.
A figure-hugging red number with blue around the edges, it’s not the most beautiful strip you’ll ever see.
Never the most popular shirt amongst the neutrals, you can’t really see that changing with this new jersey.
Watch Live Stream
- Shkodran Mustafi’s gives first interview since signing for Arsenal from Valencia (Video)August 30, 2016
- Calum Chambers joins Middlesbrough on loan from ArsenalAugust 30, 2016
- Brilliant: Shkodran Mustafi trolls Arsenal fan that didn’t believe he would sign (Video)August 30, 2016
- Werder Bremen agree €5m deal + bonuses with Arsenal for Serge Gnabry [BILD]August 30, 2016
- Arsenal old-boy Tomas Rosicky set to return to his boyhood club [Sport]August 30, 2016
- Arsenal favourite Tomas Rosicky gets terrible Euro 2016 newsJune 18, 2016
- Arsenal pay tribute to Tomas Rosicky after a decade at the club (Video)May 23, 2016
- Emotional scenes: Mikel Arteta & Tomas Rosicky say goodbye to Arsenal after 4-0 win (Videos)May 15, 2016