Arsenal’s Nicklas Bendtner has spent the weekend at the zoo, the UFC & eating yoghurt on the grass [Pictures]
When Nicklas Bendtner was on international duty with Denmark last week the striker claimed he was ready to play for the Gunners whenever called upon.
Without wishing to over-judge Bendtner’s actions since then, this weekend the beleaguered Arsenal striker appears to have been making a big effort to show the world how he spends his time away from the pitch.
Bendtner was excluded from Arsenal’s matchday squad against Everton on Saturday so the attacker opted to spend the day in the zoo with his son.
On Saturday night Bendtner turned up looking dapper at the UFC fighting event in London, while on Sunday the Danish international posted a random picture eating yoghurt on the grass in the sunshine.
All the images create an impression from the sidelines that life as a bench-warming Premier League footballer is pretty sweet.
See how Nicklas Bendtner has been spending his weekend below.
- Rio Ferdinand calls Mesut Ozil an artist after Arsenal win over Dinamo Zagreb (Video)
- Chelsea old boy Didier Drogba picks Arsenal to win the league, praises Jamie Vardy (Sky Sports Au...
- How the PL table would look if every Paul Merson prediction was correct [Graphic]
- Sol Campbell attracts haters for calling out a shop worker on Twitter [Tweets]
- Bookies offer giant odds for Sweden v Denmark Euro 2016 playoff [Promo]
- Brilliant: Lord Bendtner’s official movie trailer, follow on from the Ronaldo movie (Video)
- Swedes Aftonbladet troll Arsenal old boy Nicklas Bendtner using the people of Wolfsburg (Video)
- Arsenal flop Nicklas Bendtner scored a blatant offside goal for Wolfsburg (Video)