Arsenal’s Nicklas Bendtner has spent the weekend at the zoo, the UFC & eating yoghurt on the grass [Pictures]
When Nicklas Bendtner was on international duty with Denmark last week the striker claimed he was ready to play for the Gunners whenever called upon.
Without wishing to over-judge Bendtner’s actions since then, this weekend the beleaguered Arsenal striker appears to have been making a big effort to show the world how he spends his time away from the pitch.
Bendtner was excluded from Arsenal’s matchday squad against Everton on Saturday so the attacker opted to spend the day in the zoo with his son.
On Saturday night Bendtner turned up looking dapper at the UFC fighting event in London, while on Sunday the Danish international posted a random picture eating yoghurt on the grass in the sunshine.
All the images create an impression from the sidelines that life as a bench-warming Premier League footballer is pretty sweet.
See how Nicklas Bendtner has been spending his weekend below.
Watch Live Stream
- UEFA regulation forces Arsenal to wear away kit at the Emirates Stadium for the first timeSeptember 28, 2016
- Greg Dyke talks about Arsene Wenger becoming the England manager (BBC Audio)September 28, 2016
- Alex Iwobi’s girlfriend Clarisse Juliette on the Arsenal starlet’s FIFA 17 card (video)September 28, 2016
- Arsenal star Granit Xhaka pens emotional Instagram post ahead of reunion with BaselSeptember 28, 2016
- Lord Nicklas Bendtner scores 1st goal for Nottingham Forest (official video)September 28, 2016
- #TheRebootIsOn: Lord Bendtner thanks the Arsenal fansSeptember 21, 2016
- Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal [Team Sheets]September 20, 2016
- Arsenal’s Arsene Wenger admits shock at Nicklas Bendtner’s move to Nottingham Forest (Video)September 20, 2016