Arsenal’s Nicklas Bendtner has spent the weekend at the zoo, the UFC & eating yoghurt on the grass [Pictures]
- March 9, 2014
When Nicklas Bendtner was on international duty with Denmark last week the striker claimed he was ready to play for the Gunners whenever called upon.
Without wishing to over-judge Bendtner’s actions since then, this weekend the beleaguered Arsenal striker appears to have been making a big effort to show the world how he spends his time away from the pitch.
Bendtner was excluded from Arsenal’s matchday squad against Everton on Saturday so the attacker opted to spend the day in the zoo with his son.
On Saturday night Bendtner turned up looking dapper at the UFC fighting event in London, while on Sunday the Danish international posted a random picture eating yoghurt on the grass in the sunshine.
All the images create an impression from the sidelines that life as a bench-warming Premier League footballer is pretty sweet.
See how Nicklas Bendtner has been spending his weekend below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...