Arsenal’s Nicklas Bendtner has spent the weekend at the zoo, the UFC & eating yoghurt on the grass [Pictures]
When Nicklas Bendtner was on international duty with Denmark last week the striker claimed he was ready to play for the Gunners whenever called upon.
Without wishing to over-judge Bendtner’s actions since then, this weekend the beleaguered Arsenal striker appears to have been making a big effort to show the world how he spends his time away from the pitch.
Bendtner was excluded from Arsenal’s matchday squad against Everton on Saturday so the attacker opted to spend the day in the zoo with his son.
On Saturday night Bendtner turned up looking dapper at the UFC fighting event in London, while on Sunday the Danish international posted a random picture eating yoghurt on the grass in the sunshine.
All the images create an impression from the sidelines that life as a bench-warming Premier League footballer is pretty sweet.
See how Nicklas Bendtner has been spending his weekend below.
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez scores again, for Chile in 2-0 win over Brazil (official...
- The Premier League team of the season so far
- EPL Wacky Races: Arsenal shoot down Man United, the end for Brendan Rodgers & Dick...
- Arsenal loanee Wellington Silva wears a GoPro on his head, records Bolton training (Video)
- TalkSPORT make brilliant spoof trailer for ‘Bendtner the Movie’ (Video)
- Lord Nicklas Bendtner produced some more silky skills in Wolfsburg warm-up (Video)
- Ex Arsenal forward Lord Nicklas Bendtner shows off his lazy warm up routine for Wolfsbu...
- Arsenal flop Nicklas Bendtner wins the Super Cup with an 89th minute leveller & wi...