Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner in negotiations with Malaga, set to leave for €3m [AS]
- July 6, 2013
Madrid based daily AS have revealed on Saturday evening that Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtnder looks finally to be on his way out of the Emirates and has been in discussions with La Liga side Malaga.
The Danish striker, who spent a rather unsuccessful spell on loan at Juventus, has been surplus to requirements for some time at Arsenal with Arsene Wenger keen to get some money in to bolster his forward line.
Bendtner held discussions over a 3 million euro move to Malaga on Friday which the La Liga side are willing to pay after the high profile exits of Manuel Pellegrini and Isco this summer.
So far, according to AS, Bendtner has asked for a little more than the La Liga side are willing to pay and negotiations are set to continue with the current Arsenal hitman.
New Malaga coach Bernd Schuster is keen for a true “number 9″ target man and sees Bendtner as a player he can coax the best out of.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...