Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner in negotiations with Malaga, set to leave for €3m [AS]
- July 6, 2013
Madrid based daily AS have revealed on Saturday evening that Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtnder looks finally to be on his way out of the Emirates and has been in discussions with La Liga side Malaga.
The Danish striker, who spent a rather unsuccessful spell on loan at Juventus, has been surplus to requirements for some time at Arsenal with Arsene Wenger keen to get some money in to bolster his forward line.
Bendtner held discussions over a 3 million euro move to Malaga on Friday which the La Liga side are willing to pay after the high profile exits of Manuel Pellegrini and Isco this summer.
So far, according to AS, Bendtner has asked for a little more than the La Liga side are willing to pay and negotiations are set to continue with the current Arsenal hitman.
New Malaga coach Bernd Schuster is keen for a true “number 9″ target man and sees Bendtner as a player he can coax the best out of.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi