- Lithuanian futsal player Ervins Krainis scores fantastic overhead kick [Video]
- Arsenal players get followed around by Christmas carolers singing football chants in brilliant BT advert
- Louis van Gaal: Sir Alex Ferguson said winning was enough but it’s not, performances matter [Video]
- Barcelona celebrate Eric Abidal’s finest moments at the club in tribute video
- Eric Abidal scored two goals for Barcelona, one of which came in El Clasico [Video]
Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner in negotiations with Malaga, set to leave for €3m [AS]
Madrid based daily AS have revealed on Saturday evening that Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtnder looks finally to be on his way out of the Emirates and has been in discussions with La Liga side Malaga.
The Danish striker, who spent a rather unsuccessful spell on loan at Juventus, has been surplus to requirements for some time at Arsenal with Arsene Wenger keen to get some money in to bolster his forward line.
Bendtner held discussions over a 3 million euro move to Malaga on Friday which the La Liga side are willing to pay after the high profile exits of Manuel Pellegrini and Isco this summer.
So far, according to AS, Bendtner has asked for a little more than the La Liga side are willing to pay and negotiations are set to continue with the current Arsenal hitman.
New Malaga coach Bernd Schuster is keen for a true “number 9″ target man and sees Bendtner as a player he can coax the best out of.
- Updated: July 6, 2013