- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner in negotiations with Malaga, set to leave for €3m [AS]
- July 6, 2013
Madrid based daily AS have revealed on Saturday evening that Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtnder looks finally to be on his way out of the Emirates and has been in discussions with La Liga side Malaga.
The Danish striker, who spent a rather unsuccessful spell on loan at Juventus, has been surplus to requirements for some time at Arsenal with Arsene Wenger keen to get some money in to bolster his forward line.
Bendtner held discussions over a 3 million euro move to Malaga on Friday which the La Liga side are willing to pay after the high profile exits of Manuel Pellegrini and Isco this summer.
So far, according to AS, Bendtner has asked for a little more than the La Liga side are willing to pay and negotiations are set to continue with the current Arsenal hitman.
New Malaga coach Bernd Schuster is keen for a true “number 9″ target man and sees Bendtner as a player he can coax the best out of.