- Cristiano Ronaldo singled out Man United’s Chicharito for praise v Malaga [Video]
- PSV’s Marcel Brands says big teams are circling Memphis Depay. Man United & Spurs name-checked [VI]
- Chelsea’s stars & their wives attended Didier Drogba’s Charity Ball after the Man United game [Pictures]
- Former Liverpool keeper Diego Cavalieri horribly missed a penalty for Fluminense [Videos]
- Arsenal fans slam Wojciech Szczesny after the FA Cup win v Reading [Videos]
Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner in negotiations with Malaga, set to leave for €3m [AS]
- July 6, 2013
Madrid based daily AS have revealed on Saturday evening that Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtnder looks finally to be on his way out of the Emirates and has been in discussions with La Liga side Malaga.
The Danish striker, who spent a rather unsuccessful spell on loan at Juventus, has been surplus to requirements for some time at Arsenal with Arsene Wenger keen to get some money in to bolster his forward line.
Bendtner held discussions over a 3 million euro move to Malaga on Friday which the La Liga side are willing to pay after the high profile exits of Manuel Pellegrini and Isco this summer.
So far, according to AS, Bendtner has asked for a little more than the La Liga side are willing to pay and negotiations are set to continue with the current Arsenal hitman.
New Malaga coach Bernd Schuster is keen for a true “number 9″ target man and sees Bendtner as a player he can coax the best out of.