- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner in negotiations with Malaga, set to leave for €3m [AS]
Madrid based daily AS have revealed on Saturday evening that Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtnder looks finally to be on his way out of the Emirates and has been in discussions with La Liga side Malaga.
The Danish striker, who spent a rather unsuccessful spell on loan at Juventus, has been surplus to requirements for some time at Arsenal with Arsene Wenger keen to get some money in to bolster his forward line.
Bendtner held discussions over a 3 million euro move to Malaga on Friday which the La Liga side are willing to pay after the high profile exits of Manuel Pellegrini and Isco this summer.
So far, according to AS, Bendtner has asked for a little more than the La Liga side are willing to pay and negotiations are set to continue with the current Arsenal hitman.
New Malaga coach Bernd Schuster is keen for a true “number 9″ target man and sees Bendtner as a player he can coax the best out of.
- Updated: July 6, 2013