Arsenal offer Wenger new £15m contract + £40m January transfer budget [Sunday Sun]
Calls for Arsene Wenger to be ousted out of the Emirates seem a thing of the past on Sunday, if The Sun can be trusted.
The tabloid splash their backpage with the story that Arsenal are ready to offer their French manager a brand new contract worth £15 million.
Moreover, The Sun suggest that Ivan Gazidis and the rest of the Gunners board are hoping to sweeten the deal by making sure Wenger has at least £40m available to him in the January transfer window in order to boost the North Londoners’ squad for the business end of the season.
The Sun scribble that:
Chief executive Ivan Gazidis believes that Wenger’s ability to persuade Mesut Ozil o complete a £42.5m move from Real Madrid proved why he has to remain at the Emirates.
A copy of The Sun’s backpage on Sunday is below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal fans are fuming at MOTD for bias reporting after the Stoke gameDecember 11, 2016
- No one believes the latest Arsenal claims on Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil (Sky Sports Video)December 11, 2016
- Ian Wright reveals how Arsenal can pip Chelsea to the title (MOTD Video)December 11, 2016
- Two lads break into Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium, walk on the roof & post video on YouTubeDecember 11, 2016
- Arsene Wenger livid over Granit Xhaka penalty incident in Arsenal 3 – Stoke 1 (Video)December 10, 2016
- Arsenal fans go mad for Mesut Ozil after his headed goal v Stoke [Best Tweets]December 10, 2016
- Wenger compares Alexis Sanchez to ultimate Arsenal legendDecember 10, 2016
- Arsenal stars Ozil and Alexis ‘working together’ during contract talks [Daily Mail]December 10, 2016