Arsenal hero Thierry Henry (NYRB) played keepy-uppy against the Philadelphia Union in pre-season
- February 13, 2014
The LEGEND Thierry Henry signing the Jax Gooners flag pic.twitter.com/6MLZwG8PVB
— Jacksonville Gooners (@jaxgooners) February 12, 2014
Here’s a fresh piece of skill from Arsenal hero Thierry Henry which most of you won’t have seen.
With the MLS season gearing up for the new season, clubs in North America are getting ready for the season with a series of warm-up matches at the moment.
This week the New York Red Bulls beat historic rivals the Philadelphia Union 2-1 in a friendly, and during the game the 36-year-old French legend make his opponents look like mannequins as he juggled his way out of danger.
After picking up the ball inside his own half with Union players all around, Henry juggled the ball seven times as he not only kept possession of the ball but also took out an opponent with a chapeu off his knee!
Watch the (sadly grainy) footage of Arsenal hero Thierry Henry playing keepy-uppy against the Philadelphia Union below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...