Arsenal hero Thierry Henry (NYRB) played keepy-uppy against the Philadelphia Union in pre-season
- February 13, 2014
The LEGEND Thierry Henry signing the Jax Gooners flag pic.twitter.com/6MLZwG8PVB
— Jacksonville Gooners (@jaxgooners) February 12, 2014
Here’s a fresh piece of skill from Arsenal hero Thierry Henry which most of you won’t have seen.
With the MLS season gearing up for the new season, clubs in North America are getting ready for the season with a series of warm-up matches at the moment.
This week the New York Red Bulls beat historic rivals the Philadelphia Union 2-1 in a friendly, and during the game the 36-year-old French legend make his opponents look like mannequins as he juggled his way out of danger.
After picking up the ball inside his own half with Union players all around, Henry juggled the ball seven times as he not only kept possession of the ball but also took out an opponent with a chapeu off his knee!
Watch the (sadly grainy) footage of Arsenal hero Thierry Henry playing keepy-uppy against the Philadelphia Union below.
- West Ham owner David Gold confirms interest in signing Arsenal’s Carl Jenkinson [...
- Petr Cech insists that a collective effort will bring success to Arsenal [Video]
- Petr Cech explains what Arsenal are missing [video]
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech wants to play until he’s 40, bashes Chelsea Twitter tro...
- West Ham are ‘very close’ to signing Alex Song and Arsenal’s Carl Jen...
- New Petr Cech interview: On Mourinho, why he joined Arsenal & abuse from Chelsea f...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi