Arsenal hero Thierry Henry (NYRB) played keepy-uppy against the Philadelphia Union in pre-season
- February 13, 2014
The LEGEND Thierry Henry signing the Jax Gooners flag pic.twitter.com/6MLZwG8PVB
— Jacksonville Gooners (@jaxgooners) February 12, 2014
Here’s a fresh piece of skill from Arsenal hero Thierry Henry which most of you won’t have seen.
With the MLS season gearing up for the new season, clubs in North America are getting ready for the season with a series of warm-up matches at the moment.
This week the New York Red Bulls beat historic rivals the Philadelphia Union 2-1 in a friendly, and during the game the 36-year-old French legend make his opponents look like mannequins as he juggled his way out of danger.
After picking up the ball inside his own half with Union players all around, Henry juggled the ball seven times as he not only kept possession of the ball but also took out an opponent with a chapeu off his knee!
Watch the (sadly grainy) footage of Arsenal hero Thierry Henry playing keepy-uppy against the Philadelphia Union below.
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Arsene Wenger post Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: We will turn it round at home (video)
- ITK Arsenal fan reckons Wenger has Edinson Cavani up his sleeve for Deadline Day (Video)
- Aleksandar Mitrović’s pre-Arsenal interview is quite funny in retrospect (Video)
- Wenger post-Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: optimistic of making late transfer deal (Video)
- Arsenal fans react to Mesut Ozil’s knee injury, Koscielny’s return (Best Tw...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...