- Manuel Neuer at it again! Pulls off Cruyff turn v Hoffenhein [official video]
- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
Arsenal had four offside decisions go against them at Manchester City [Pictures]
Arsenal were stuffed 6-3 at Manchester City on Saturday, but Gunners fans felt that the scoreline was out of line after four offside decisions went against Arsene Wenger’s side.
Arsenal’s first gripe came at 1-1, as Nacho Monreal was flagged for offside when the Spaniard was actually in a legal position. Had the linesman not flagged, the left-back could easily have laid a square pass for Giroud for a goalscoring opportunity.
On the stroke of halftime Arsenal were again flagged up for offside when Jack Wilshere tried to thread a through ball into the danger area but Theo Walcott was said to be offside.
Thirdly, Olivier Giroud had a rule ruled out for the Gunners in the second half for an offside decision which never was. as the centre-forward was onside when the ball was put in the mixer.
Lastly ,Nicklas Bentdner was also robbed of a goal at the Etihad when the Danish centre-forward had a header scratched off for another dodgy offside call.
- Updated: December 15, 2013