Arsenal fans produce “she said no” meme after Sian Massey rules out Robin van Persie goal v Newcastle
- December 7, 2013
Arsenal supporters are most amused and it is now a far cry from the summer of 2012 when Robin van Persie wrote an open letter explaining why he wanted to leave the Emirates, eventually for Manchester United.
Despite winning the Premier League title in his first season at Old Trafford, Robin van Persie again looks like the injury plagued forward of old and Manchester United incredibly trail Arsenal by 12 points.
And, the Gunners have a game in hand as David Moyes struggles to get his team going with rumours of RVP handing in a transfer request…
For many years the “She said no, Robin” song has followed the Dutch striker, who was arrested in June 2005 and questioned on suspicion of rape.
Van Persie was later released with the case subsequently dismissed – with this all happening during his time as an Arsenal player.
Nevertheless, whenever Arsenal have faced van Persie since he left Old Trafford, Gooners have sung this chant with glee.
So, on Saturday, as lines woman Sian Massey produced yet another excellent decision to rule out a Robin van Persie goal v Newcastle, the meme above was produced.
GIF of the disallowed goal is below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]