Arsenal fan cancels his BT Sport subscription after airing of Liverpool 5-1 advert
- July 12, 2014
BT Sport…CANCELLED! They won't get another penny of my money after that advert. Just a pointless, irrelevant match. pic.twitter.com/G73Z8dacbA
— Kev Kav (@Kev_AFC) July 12, 2014
Football fans these days really do take things too much to heart!
Undoubtedly, the best game on BT Sport last season was Liverpool 5 – Arsenal 1.
So, you can understand why BT Sport would create a new advert, featuring some big names, such as Rio Ferdinand and Jose Mourinho, to showcase Liverpool’s rout of Arsenal at Anfield in February.
But, Arsenal fans are not happy!
Suggesting BT Sport have it in for them and are taking the mickey by showing this advert with a grinning Jose Mourinho one of the main stars.
Cue the Tweet above from an Arsenal fan…
For what its worth, Liverpool 5 – Arsenal 1 is being described as “pointless” as Brendan Rodgers’ side did not go on to win the Premier League title.
- Nacho Monreal wears his shorts back to front at Arsenal Members Day , Cazorla loves it ...
- Judas: Spurs fan responds to Sol Campbell’s quote that Arsenal were better in eve...
- Come And Get Me, Arsene: Karim Benzema starts following Wengerland on Instagram
- Mesut Özil compares Cristiano Ronaldo with Arsenal’s star man – in English ...
- Fernando Llorente’s agent meets Arsenal officials to discuss potential £8.5m tran...
- Huge Community Shield Odds: 7/1 Chelsea, 9/1 Arsenal to win!!!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi