Arsenal fan cancels his BT Sport subscription after airing of Liverpool 5-1 advert
BT Sport…CANCELLED! They won't get another penny of my money after that advert. Just a pointless, irrelevant match. pic.twitter.com/G73Z8dacbA
— Kev Kav (@Kev_AFC) July 12, 2014
Football fans these days really do take things too much to heart!
Undoubtedly, the best game on BT Sport last season was Liverpool 5 – Arsenal 1.
So, you can understand why BT Sport would create a new advert, featuring some big names, such as Rio Ferdinand and Jose Mourinho, to showcase Liverpool’s rout of Arsenal at Anfield in February.
But, Arsenal fans are not happy!
Suggesting BT Sport have it in for them and are taking the mickey by showing this advert with a grinning Jose Mourinho one of the main stars.
Cue the Tweet above from an Arsenal fan…
For what its worth, Liverpool 5 – Arsenal 1 is being described as “pointless” as Brendan Rodgers’ side did not go on to win the Premier League title.
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez scores again, for Chile in 2-0 win over Brazil (official...
- The Premier League team of the season so far
- EPL Wacky Races: Arsenal shoot down Man United, the end for Brendan Rodgers & Dick...
- Arsenal loanee Wellington Silva wears a GoPro on his head, records Bolton training (Video)
- Kenny Dalglish tells Liverpool fans to ‘fasten their seatbelts’ for the Jur...
- The Twitter response to Jurgen Klopp’s appointment was record-breaking (Graphic)
- Jurgen Klopp arrives in Liverpool in Matze Knop’s wonderfully eccentric skit (Video)
- Arsene Wenger criticizes Liverpool for ‘irrational’ sacking of Brendan Rodgers