Arsenal bound Mathieu Debuchy removes references to Newcastle from his Twitter bio [Picture]
- July 3, 2014
Mathieu Debuchy has dropped a big hint that his move from Newcastle to Arsenal is close, by changing the data on his Twitter bio.
Eagle-eyed spotters on the social network have realised that the French right-back has deleted references to being a Newcastle player form his Twitter bio.
According to the rumour mill, a fee of 12 million pounds has been agreed between Arsenal and Newcastle with the deal set to be announced after France’s participation in the World Cup is over.
Debuchy is set to arrive at the Emirates as a replacement for Bacary Sagna, who has joined Manchester City.
29-year-old Debuchy is under contract at St James’ Park until June 2018.
See how Mathieu Debuchy has removed references to Newcastle from his Twitter bio below.
- Off to Arsenal or Liverpool? Marco Reus was with his agent at Heathrow airport on Tuesd...
- Arsene Wenger smashes the Arsenal crossbar challenge with first attempt (Video)
- Arsenal to beat Man City in the race to sign teenager Ismael Bennacer [L’Equipe]
- Former Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby signs for Marseille (BBC)
- An excellent comparison of Arsenal & Chelsea’s spending over the past 2 years
- Santi Cazorla and Francis Coquelin take part in Arsenal fan Q&A (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi