Arsenal bound Mathieu Debuchy removes references to Newcastle from his Twitter bio [Picture]
Mathieu Debuchy has dropped a big hint that his move from Newcastle to Arsenal is close, by changing the data on his Twitter bio.
Eagle-eyed spotters on the social network have realised that the French right-back has deleted references to being a Newcastle player form his Twitter bio.
According to the rumour mill, a fee of 12 million pounds has been agreed between Arsenal and Newcastle with the deal set to be announced after France’s participation in the World Cup is over.
Debuchy is set to arrive at the Emirates as a replacement for Bacary Sagna, who has joined Manchester City.
29-year-old Debuchy is under contract at St James’ Park until June 2018.
See how Mathieu Debuchy has removed references to Newcastle from his Twitter bio below.
Watch Live Stream
- Alexis Sanchez shows his disappointment over the 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlistOctober 26, 2016
- Chelsea upload video of Nathaniel Chalobah’s double nutmeg v Man UnitedOctober 26, 2016
- The Ox celebrates Arsenal win over Reading with dressing room picture on InstagramOctober 26, 2016
- Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge is the same as Arsenal’s Theo Walcott (BBC Audio)October 26, 2016
- Newcastle v Preston: Watch a live stream of the EFL Cup matchOctober 25, 2016
- Dwight Gayle double in 2-0 Newcastle win at Barnsley sends Magpies top (Official Highlights)October 19, 2016
- Mad: Newcastle’s Rolando Aarons arrested after group of men ‘grind’ on his aunt in nightclubOctober 10, 2016
- Chelsea’s Christian Atsu opens his Newcastle account with a solo golazo (Official Video)October 1, 2016