- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
- A sinister Bruce Grobelaar says Simon Mignolet is Liverpool’s problem: ‘He let in 52 goals!’
- Frank Lampard post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘It was a special night, but we’re not there yet’ [Video]
- Brilliant! BVB coach Jurgen Klopp laughs hysterically to the bemusement of journos [Video]
- Gallas? John Terry post Schalke 0 – Chelsea 5: ‘William’ [sic] was different class’ [Video]
Arsenal bound Mathieu Debuchy removes references to Newcastle from his Twitter bio [Picture]
Mathieu Debuchy has dropped a big hint that his move from Newcastle to Arsenal is close, by changing the data on his Twitter bio.
Eagle-eyed spotters on the social network have realised that the French right-back has deleted references to being a Newcastle player form his Twitter bio.
According to the rumour mill, a fee of 12 million pounds has been agreed between Arsenal and Newcastle with the deal set to be announced after France’s participation in the World Cup is over.
Debuchy is set to arrive at the Emirates as a replacement for Bacary Sagna, who has joined Manchester City.
29-year-old Debuchy is under contract at St James’ Park until June 2018.
See how Mathieu Debuchy has removed references to Newcastle from his Twitter bio below.
- Updated: July 3, 2014