- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Arsenal bound Mathieu Debuchy removes references to Newcastle from his Twitter bio [Picture]
Mathieu Debuchy has dropped a big hint that his move from Newcastle to Arsenal is close, by changing the data on his Twitter bio.
Eagle-eyed spotters on the social network have realised that the French right-back has deleted references to being a Newcastle player form his Twitter bio.
According to the rumour mill, a fee of 12 million pounds has been agreed between Arsenal and Newcastle with the deal set to be announced after France’s participation in the World Cup is over.
Debuchy is set to arrive at the Emirates as a replacement for Bacary Sagna, who has joined Manchester City.
29-year-old Debuchy is under contract at St James’ Park until June 2018.
See how Mathieu Debuchy has removed references to Newcastle from his Twitter bio below.
- Updated: July 3, 2014