Arsenal bound Mathieu Debuchy removes references to Newcastle from his Twitter bio [Picture]
Mathieu Debuchy has dropped a big hint that his move from Newcastle to Arsenal is close, by changing the data on his Twitter bio.
Eagle-eyed spotters on the social network have realised that the French right-back has deleted references to being a Newcastle player form his Twitter bio.
According to the rumour mill, a fee of 12 million pounds has been agreed between Arsenal and Newcastle with the deal set to be announced after France’s participation in the World Cup is over.
Debuchy is set to arrive at the Emirates as a replacement for Bacary Sagna, who has joined Manchester City.
29-year-old Debuchy is under contract at St James’ Park until June 2018.
See how Mathieu Debuchy has removed references to Newcastle from his Twitter bio below.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez explains why he named his dogs Atom & Humber (Video)December 9, 2016
- Arsene Wenger literally laughs off rumour about Mesut Ozil (Video)December 9, 2016
- Olivier Giroud sits down to discuss his career highlights (Video)December 9, 2016
- Arsenal starlet Iwobi talks about having Ozil and Sanchez as mentors [Guardian]December 9, 2016
- Crystal Palace’s Yohan Cabaye online gaming proves he’s still a Newcastle fan (Video)December 4, 2016
- Actor Steve Martin tweets after being mistaken for referee by angry Newcastle fansDecember 3, 2016
- Nottingham Forest v Newcastle: Watch a live stream of The Championship matchDecember 1, 2016
- Hull v Newcastle: Watch a Live Stream of the EFL Cup quarter-finalNovember 29, 2016