Arsenal bound Mathieu Debuchy removes references to Newcastle from his Twitter bio [Picture]
Mathieu Debuchy has dropped a big hint that his move from Newcastle to Arsenal is close, by changing the data on his Twitter bio.
Eagle-eyed spotters on the social network have realised that the French right-back has deleted references to being a Newcastle player form his Twitter bio.
According to the rumour mill, a fee of 12 million pounds has been agreed between Arsenal and Newcastle with the deal set to be announced after France’s participation in the World Cup is over.
Debuchy is set to arrive at the Emirates as a replacement for Bacary Sagna, who has joined Manchester City.
29-year-old Debuchy is under contract at St James’ Park until June 2018.
See how Mathieu Debuchy has removed references to Newcastle from his Twitter bio below.
Watch Live Stream
- Shkodran Mustafi’s gives first interview since signing for Arsenal from Valencia (Video)August 30, 2016
- Calum Chambers joins Middlesbrough on loan from ArsenalAugust 30, 2016
- Brilliant: Shkodran Mustafi trolls Arsenal fan that didn’t believe he would sign (Video)August 30, 2016
- Werder Bremen agree €5m deal + bonuses with Arsenal for Serge Gnabry [BILD]August 30, 2016
- Jonjo Shelvey’s free-kick golazo for Newcastle v Brighton (Official Video)August 27, 2016
- Done Deal: Former Man United & Newcastle midfielder Gabriel Obertan moves to RussiaAugust 24, 2016
- Done Deal: Watford sign Daryl Janmaat from NewcastleAugust 24, 2016
- Newcastle are selling Daryl Janmaat to Vicarage Road, taking DeAndre Yedlin from SpursAugust 23, 2016