- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Arsenal announce #AskArsene Twitter Takeover, hashtag immediately trolled relentlessly
- Updated: November 11, 2013
As sure as night follows day, when a football club announces a Twitter Takeover, with the relevant hashtag, all hell usually breaks loose on the social network.
We have seen it numerous times before, Arsenal fans themselves were keen for such “banter” when they trolled a Hugo Lloris #SpursQandA on Twitter last March.
On Monday Arsenal announced: “Arsène Wenger’s first Twitter Takeover is coming soon! … Whatever you’d like to #AskArsène, make sure you use that hashtag so we can see your question when you post it @Arsenal.”
Arsenal are putting their manager on the front line, so to speak, after the north London side reached three million followers on Twitter, becoming the first UK sports team to reach the figure.
So far, Arsenal have not announced exactly when Wenger will be Tweeting but the hashtag is certainly very popular…
Have you ever considered a velcro fastening as an viable alternative for your inability to ‘do up’ your coat/sleeping-bag? #AskArsene
— Chelsea Stats (@ChelseaStats) November 11, 2013
— CityNeil69 (@CityNeil69) November 11, 2013
#AskArsene When do you expect to officially be named as a suspect in Operation Yewtree?
— D Marks (@Marksy1612) November 11, 2013
— Champions (@DaveOKeane) November 11, 2013
— Darren Furey (@darrenbhoy) November 11, 2013
#askarsene can you please please please get rid of bendtner?
— Owen Wilmot (@OwenWilmot) November 11, 2013
#AskArsene is your best piece of business A) signing Fàbregas, B) signing Henry for £11m it C) convincing Conte to take Bendtner?
— Reubs (@ReubenPinder) November 11, 2013
Wouldn't it have been better to have a smaller stadium that fans could fill and a trophy or two? #AskArsene
— Paul Butler (@paul26cfc) November 11, 2013
— Tal Öfer (@TalOfer) November 11, 2013
— Savvas (@Macho_Grande1) November 11, 2013
— Lucas (@LucasArsenal18) November 11, 2013
#AskArsene Played 9, Won 0. How does it feel to be Jose Mourinho's bitch?
— Tejas (@Tejas_cfc) November 11, 2013