Armed Forces Day at Ibrox ends with British soldiers joining in with hate filled Sectarian chants
- September 29, 2013
In Scotland action may be taken after Armed Forces personnel joined in with hateful chants before Rangers’ game with Stenhousemuir.
The incident took place on Saturday, as soldiers were filmed dancing and clapping with the fans, in embarrassing scenes.
Fans sang about guarding the walls of Derry and chanted about the death of Bobby Sands.
The video of the awful behaviour can be seen below:
- Ex Rangers defender Madjid Bougherra was kidnapped as part of an Algerian TV show prank...
- Motherwell fan smacked Rangers Lee McCulloch in the face with an flagpole during promot...
- Ex-Man United & Rangers man Bojan Djordjic gives a super team talk in the Swedish ...
- A Rangers fan with a giant lion tattoo on his face sparks jokes on Twitter [Pictures]
- Celtic’s John Guidetti in trouble for singing ‘offensive’ anti-Ranger...
- Kris Boyd misses sitter on 90 minutes in Rangers Scottish Cup defeat to Raith Rovers
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi