Armed Forces Day at Ibrox ends with British soldiers joining in with hate filled Sectarian chants
- September 29, 2013
In Scotland action may be taken after Armed Forces personnel joined in with hateful chants before Rangers’ game with Stenhousemuir.
The incident took place on Saturday, as soldiers were filmed dancing and clapping with the fans, in embarrassing scenes.
Fans sang about guarding the walls of Derry and chanted about the death of Bobby Sands.
The video of the awful behaviour can be seen below:
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem got stamped on for Rangers on Sunday (Video)
- Spurs loanee Nathan Oduwa shows off some more terrific skills in 5-1 Rangers win (Vine)
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem bags lovely through ball assist on Rangers league debut (...
- Airdrieonians 0 – Rangers 5: Gooner Gedion Zelalem made his debut in the rout (Of...
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem bagged an assist & rave reviews on his Rangers debut...
- Queen of South v Rangers: Watch a Live Stream
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...