- Crystal Palace fans protested ticket prices outside the Premier League HQ on Saturday [Pictures]
- Chelsea’s Eden Hazard: “England is England, the best football league in world”
- Man United fan after Villa: ‘I didn’t see Juan Mata at all, what he was doing?’ [Full Time Devils]
- Paddy Crerand analysis of Aston Villa 1 – Man United 1 [Facebook video]
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez has the 4th most assists for Barcelona in 2014, Chelsea’s Cesc is 5th [Graphic]
Armed Forces Day at Ibrox ends with British soldiers joining in with hate filled Sectarian chants
In Scotland action may be taken after Armed Forces personnel joined in with hateful chants before Rangers’ game with Stenhousemuir.
The incident took place on Saturday, as soldiers were filmed dancing and clapping with the fans, in embarrassing scenes.
Fans sang about guarding the walls of Derry and chanted about the death of Bobby Sands.
The video of the awful behaviour can be seen below:
- Updated: September 29, 2013