Arjen Robben becomes the fastest footballer of all-time, overtakes Arsenal’s Theo Walcott [Picture]
Arsenal’s Theo Walcott is no longer the fastest footballer on the planet.
Back in September 2013, FIFA announced that Arsenal’s Walcott was the quickest footballer in the world, as he was clocked at running he 100 meters at 35.7 km/h.
Walcott’s record was smashed on Friday night though by Bayer Munich’s Arjen Robben, for Holland’s fourth goal against the Spanish.
Robben was recorded speeding at a remarkable 37 km/h. By comparison, Spain defender Sergio Ramos was made to look slow running at only 30.6 km/h per hour.
Holland’s next match is against Australia on Wednesday night in Porto Alegre.
Watch Live Stream
- Lucas Perez passes Arsenal medical, deal to be done this weekend [Mirror]August 26, 2016
- Shkodran Mustafi will be a big upgrade on Per Mertesacker at Arsenal (Video)August 26, 2016
- Arsene Wenger insists he is a big spender….in real life (Video)August 26, 2016
- Arsenal’s Rob Holding doesn’t know what an Oyster Card is (Video)August 26, 2016
- Jose Mourinho trolls Bayern after saying Schweinsteiger first-team return is ‘not impossible’ (Video)August 26, 2016
- Bayern Munich stars Arturo Vidal & Xabi Alonso Vs 40 kids (Video)August 24, 2016
- Adidas upload full Bayern Never Follows advert and it’s awesomely trippy (Video)August 24, 2016
- Bayern Munich v Werder Bremen: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-08-26August 20, 2016