Arjen Robben becomes the fastest footballer of all-time, overtakes Arsenal’s Theo Walcott [Picture]
- June 15, 2014
Arsenal’s Theo Walcott is no longer the fastest footballer on the planet.
Back in September 2013, FIFA announced that Arsenal’s Walcott was the quickest footballer in the world, as he was clocked at running he 100 meters at 35.7 km/h.
Walcott’s record was smashed on Friday night though by Bayer Munich’s Arjen Robben, for Holland’s fourth goal against the Spanish.
Robben was recorded speeding at a remarkable 37 km/h. By comparison, Spain defender Sergio Ramos was made to look slow running at only 30.6 km/h per hour.
Holland’s next match is against Australia on Wednesday night in Porto Alegre.
- Holland captain Arjen Robben criticizes Bruno Martins Indi for ‘stupid’ red...
- Robin van Persie loses Dutch captaincy, Arjen Robben takes over the Oranje armband
- Arjen Robben: Thomas Muller is flattered to be linked with Man United (video)
- Arjen Robben makes Manchester United title contenders with Memphis Depay on form
- EX Chelsea star Arjen Robben wants Kevin De Bruyne to reject Manchester City [Algemeen ...
- Arjen Robben pulls out of Bayern Munich’s China tour with a muscle problem [Tweets]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...