Arjen Robben becomes the fastest footballer of all-time, overtakes Arsenal’s Theo Walcott [Picture]
Arsenal’s Theo Walcott is no longer the fastest footballer on the planet.
Back in September 2013, FIFA announced that Arsenal’s Walcott was the quickest footballer in the world, as he was clocked at running he 100 meters at 35.7 km/h.
Walcott’s record was smashed on Friday night though by Bayer Munich’s Arjen Robben, for Holland’s fourth goal against the Spanish.
Robben was recorded speeding at a remarkable 37 km/h. By comparison, Spain defender Sergio Ramos was made to look slow running at only 30.6 km/h per hour.
Holland’s next match is against Australia on Wednesday night in Porto Alegre.
Watch Live Stream
- Arjen Robben’s dream XI includes Chelsea heroes, an ex Man United striker & lots of Bayern starsNovember 28, 2016
- Bayern’s Arjen Robben awesome gesture to the PSV fans (Video)November 2, 2016
- Holland suffer injury blow: Arjen Robben ruled out of both WC QualifiersOctober 6, 2016
- Arjen Robben opens up about his injury struggles at Bayern Munich (Video)September 16, 2016
- Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez explains why he named his dogs Atom & Humber (Video)December 9, 2016
- Arsene Wenger literally laughs off rumour about Mesut Ozil (Video)December 9, 2016
- Olivier Giroud sits down to discuss his career highlights (Video)December 9, 2016
- Arsenal starlet Iwobi talks about having Ozil and Sanchez as mentors [Guardian]December 9, 2016
- Manuel Neuer scores a belter in Bayern Munich training, Thomas Muller commentates (video)December 8, 2016
- Bayern Munich president: We’re £170million behind top Premier League clubsDecember 7, 2016
- Xabi Alonso shows off his impressive watch collection in new film (Video)December 7, 2016
- Bayern Munich troll Arsenal ahead of Monday’s Champions League drawDecember 7, 2016