Arjen Robben becomes the fastest footballer of all-time, overtakes Arsenal’s Theo Walcott [Picture]
Arsenal’s Theo Walcott is no longer the fastest footballer on the planet.
Back in September 2013, FIFA announced that Arsenal’s Walcott was the quickest footballer in the world, as he was clocked at running he 100 meters at 35.7 km/h.
Walcott’s record was smashed on Friday night though by Bayer Munich’s Arjen Robben, for Holland’s fourth goal against the Spanish.
Robben was recorded speeding at a remarkable 37 km/h. By comparison, Spain defender Sergio Ramos was made to look slow running at only 30.6 km/h per hour.
Holland’s next match is against Australia on Wednesday night in Porto Alegre.
Watch Live Stream
- Holland suffer injury blow: Arjen Robben ruled out of both WC QualifiersOctober 6, 2016
- Arjen Robben opens up about his injury struggles at Bayern Munich (Video)September 16, 2016
- Bayern fans display a banner attacking Arjen Robben for his son training with 1860 MunichAugust 29, 2016
- Bayern’s Arjen Robben is out for 6 weeks with adductor injuryJuly 17, 2016
- Arsene Wenger congratulates Mesut Özil on the Ballon D’Or nomination….he didn’t get (Video)October 28, 2016
- Arsenal’s Petr Cech discusses his brush with death 10 years agoOctober 28, 2016
- Arsenal’s Calum Chambers trolls Jack Wilshere on Instagram ahead of Middlesbrough v BournemouthOctober 28, 2016
- Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas celebrates his glorious career & his days at Arsenal [Instagram]October 28, 2016
- Nuts: Philipp Lahm scores brilliant goal for Bayern v Augsburg (Video)October 26, 2016
- Bayern players wowed by freestyle street performer’s skills after coach invite (Video)October 26, 2016
- Bayern Munich to announce three massive deals in the next month [Sport1]October 26, 2016
- Bayern boss Carlo Ancelotti explains why he doesn’t care that Xabi Alonso is slow (Video)October 21, 2016