Arjen Robben becomes the fastest footballer of all-time, overtakes Arsenal’s Theo Walcott [Picture]
Arsenal’s Theo Walcott is no longer the fastest footballer on the planet.
Back in September 2013, FIFA announced that Arsenal’s Walcott was the quickest footballer in the world, as he was clocked at running he 100 meters at 35.7 km/h.
Walcott’s record was smashed on Friday night though by Bayer Munich’s Arjen Robben, for Holland’s fourth goal against the Spanish.
Robben was recorded speeding at a remarkable 37 km/h. By comparison, Spain defender Sergio Ramos was made to look slow running at only 30.6 km/h per hour.
Holland’s next match is against Australia on Wednesday night in Porto Alegre.
Watch Live Stream
- Arjen Robben opens up about his injury struggles at Bayern Munich (Video)September 16, 2016
- Bayern fans display a banner attacking Arjen Robben for his son training with 1860 MunichAugust 29, 2016
- Bayern’s Arjen Robben is out for 6 weeks with adductor injuryJuly 17, 2016
- Terrible news for Bayern Munich’s Arjen RobbenJuly 16, 2016
- Eden Hazard & N’Golo Kante deliver frank assessment of Arsenal 3 – Chelsea 0 [SFR Sport]September 25, 2016
- Arsenal receive a worrying Francis Coquelin updateSeptember 25, 2016
- Ex Arsenal man scores Bergkamp esque goal in Eredivisie matchSeptember 25, 2016
- Laurent Koscielny trolls Diego Costa on InstagramSeptember 25, 2016
- Looks like Liverpool keeper Loris Karius takes after Bayern Munich’s Manuel NeuerSeptember 25, 2016
- Bayern Munich want to sign Liverpool’s star asset [Express]September 25, 2016
- Will he get in trouble? Bayern’s Franck Ribery was incredibly cheeky v HamburgSeptember 24, 2016
- Bayern Munich close to some great Robert Lewandowski news [Bild]September 21, 2016