Appreciating brilliant back heel assists: Mirko Vucinic & Andres Iniesta
- December 10, 2012
There were two sensational assists on Sunday that were largely ignored due to a host of other reasons be it the game or goal itself.
First off, Mirko Vucinic set up Stephan Lichtsteiner for Juventus’ only goal at Palermo with a glorious back heel assist in the 50th minute.
Unsurprisingly though, the return of Antonio Conte to the Juventus touchline and the worst dive ever by Leonardo Bonucci have dominated chatter about another Old Lady Serie A win.
And on Sunday evening, Andres Iniesta continued his sensational recent form with a glorious assist for Lionel Messi’s record breaking 86th goal of 2012 against Real Betis.
Messi exchanged passes with Iniesta who set up the Argentine with a glorious no-look back heel assist. Gorgeous. And it barely got a mention thanks to all the records that tumbled.
Later on in the game, Iniesta also pulled out a beautiful back heel flick pass that will have you purring.
Enjoy both back heel assists below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”266893″]
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”266896″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...