- Olivier Giroud admits Arsenal don’t know how to close out matches [Video]
- Golazo! Liverpool loanee Jordon Ibe scored an absolute beauty for Derby v Watford [Official Video]
- Alan Pardew laughs at journalist’s phone going off in Newcastle 1 – QPR 0 pressser
- Claude tells Man United fan channel Full Time Devils: Wenger Should Have Gone!
- Diagnosis on Marco Reus’ suspected ankle ligament rupture delayed due to swelling
Amazing witchcraft! Newcastle’s Moussa Sissoko heads the ball perfectly without looking at it once
Newcastle bounced back following the Sunderland defeat with a shock 2-0 win over Chelsea.
Moussa Sissoko managed an amazing piece of defending from a Chelsea corner.
The Newcastle midfielder did not look at the ball once whilst marking Branislav Ivanovic.
Hilariously, he even jumped at the exact moment to head it clear.
Eyes in the back of his head? Witchcraft?
- Updated: November 3, 2013