Amazing witchcraft! Newcastle’s Moussa Sissoko heads the ball perfectly without looking at it once
- November 3, 2013
Newcastle bounced back following the Sunderland defeat with a shock 2-0 win over Chelsea.
Moussa Sissoko managed an amazing piece of defending from a Chelsea corner.
The Newcastle midfielder did not look at the ball once whilst marking Branislav Ivanovic.
Hilariously, he even jumped at the exact moment to head it clear.
Eyes in the back of his head? Witchcraft?
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi