Amazing witchcraft! Newcastle’s Moussa Sissoko heads the ball perfectly without looking at it once
- November 3, 2013
Newcastle bounced back following the Sunderland defeat with a shock 2-0 win over Chelsea.
Moussa Sissoko managed an amazing piece of defending from a Chelsea corner.
The Newcastle midfielder did not look at the ball once whilst marking Branislav Ivanovic.
Hilariously, he even jumped at the exact moment to head it clear.
Eyes in the back of his head? Witchcraft?
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...