- Full Time DEVILS predict the Manchester United starting line-up against Hull [Video]
- Wigan owner Dave Whelan charged by FA over antisemitic and racist remarks
- Class! Valencia prepare for Barcelona match with keepy-uppie rondo game in training [Video]
- Worries grow for Brazil legend Pele as he’s moved to special care unit in Sao Paolo hospital
- Universitario concede in stoppage time after goalkeeper goes to opposition box for corner
Alen Halilović agrees personal terms on €15m Tottenham move from Dinamo Zagreb [Jutarnji]
Reports in Croatia on Sunday confirm the long transfer saga of Alen Halilović to Spurs is all but over with Tottenham set to bag the “new Luka Modric.”
Croatian website Jutarnji List report that the young starlets father, Saed Halilović, agreed personal terms with Tottenham last Friday after negotiations between the player and Premier League side took place again.
Tottenham have agreed a 15 million euro fee with Dinamo Zagreb and were thought to have wrapped up a deal for the 17-year-old in July.
Personal terms initially meant the deal broke down but Spurs have been persistent in their chase for the young midfielder.
Jutarnji add that Halilović will sign for Spurs and then immediately return to Dinamo Zagreb on loan until he is 18.
Fellow reports in Croatia suggest Tottenham will also bring in Dino Halilović, Alen’s younger brother, as part of the deal.
- Updated: August 18, 2013