Alen Halilović agrees personal terms on €15m Tottenham move from Dinamo Zagreb [Jutarnji]
Reports in Croatia on Sunday confirm the long transfer saga of Alen Halilović to Spurs is all but over with Tottenham set to bag the “new Luka Modric.”
Croatian website Jutarnji List report that the young starlets father, Saed Halilović, agreed personal terms with Tottenham last Friday after negotiations between the player and Premier League side took place again.
Tottenham have agreed a 15 million euro fee with Dinamo Zagreb and were thought to have wrapped up a deal for the 17-year-old in July.
Personal terms initially meant the deal broke down but Spurs have been persistent in their chase for the young midfielder.
Jutarnji add that Halilović will sign for Spurs and then immediately return to Dinamo Zagreb on loan until he is 18.
Fellow reports in Croatia suggest Tottenham will also bring in Dino Halilović, Alen’s younger brother, as part of the deal.
Watch Live Stream
- Dinamo’s Ante Coric explains why he’s rejected a move to Liverpool [Vecernji list]August 29, 2016
- Manchester City on brink of signing Croatian starlet Ante Coric from Dinamo Zagreb [Mirror]August 19, 2016
- Liverpool have submitted a €15m bid for 19-year-old Dinamo Zagreb star Ante Ćorić [tportal]July 6, 2016
- Arsenal scout Gilles Grimandi watches Dinamo Zagreb’s 17-year-old Josip Brekalo [Mirror]April 10, 2016
- Bournemouth v Tottenham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 21, 2016
- Harry Kane returns to Spurs training, updates on InstagramOctober 20, 2016
- Updates on Danny Rose & Toby Alderweireld playing for Spurs v BournemouthOctober 20, 2016
- Man United legend Roy Keane’s frank assessment of Spurs title chances is too funny (Video)October 20, 2016