Alberto Moreno heading to Liverpool in next few hours to complete transfer [Estadio Deportivo]
Sevilla based newspaper Estadio Deportivo report on Sunday evening that Alberto Moreno is set to complete his transfer to Liverpool.
It has been known for around a week that Liverpool would complete the signing of the Sevilla and Spain left back, but there were some final issues to resolve between the two clubs.
Moreno was at the wedding of Liverpool’s Luis Alberto on Saturday and in recent hours has been told to make the trip to England to complete the deal.
The highly-rated left back will travel to Liverpool with his dad and agent Javier Moya with the deal closed at 20 million euros plus variables, depending on the player’s progress at Anfield.
Estadio Deportivo add in their article on the transfer that Alberto Moreno could be unveiled as a Liverpool player this coming Tuesday.
Finally, the article concludes with the information that Moreno will sign a five-year deal at Liverpool.
Considering left back has been a problem area for Liverpool in recent seasons, this looks to be a quality deal for Brendan Rodgers.
Watch Live Stream
- Daniel Sturridge thanks God after Liverpool 2 – Spurs 1 (Video)October 25, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp praises Daniel Sturridge after Liverpool 2 – Spurs 1 (Video)October 25, 2016
- Liverpool fans delighted with Daniel Sturridge as striker scores brace in 2-1 v Spurs [Tweets]October 25, 2016
- Liverpool v Tottenham: Watch a live stream of the EFL Cup matchOctober 25, 2016
- Mad Stat: Sevilla’s Samir Nasri is turning into Barcelona’s XaviOctober 19, 2016
- Unbelievable Stat: Sevilla made history last weekend in SpainOctober 18, 2016
- Samir Nasri arrives in Sevilla ahead of a loan move from Manchester City [Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Man City’s Samir Nasri plans to reject Besiktas & move to Spain instead [L’Equipe]August 30, 2016