Alberto Moreno heading to Liverpool in next few hours to complete transfer [Estadio Deportivo]
Sevilla based newspaper Estadio Deportivo report on Sunday evening that Alberto Moreno is set to complete his transfer to Liverpool.
It has been known for around a week that Liverpool would complete the signing of the Sevilla and Spain left back, but there were some final issues to resolve between the two clubs.
Moreno was at the wedding of Liverpool’s Luis Alberto on Saturday and in recent hours has been told to make the trip to England to complete the deal.
The highly-rated left back will travel to Liverpool with his dad and agent Javier Moya with the deal closed at 20 million euros plus variables, depending on the player’s progress at Anfield.
Estadio Deportivo add in their article on the transfer that Alberto Moreno could be unveiled as a Liverpool player this coming Tuesday.
Finally, the article concludes with the information that Moreno will sign a five-year deal at Liverpool.
Considering left back has been a problem area for Liverpool in recent seasons, this looks to be a quality deal for Brendan Rodgers.
Watch Live Stream
- Swansea v Liverpool: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 29, 2016
- Mino Raiola explained to Nice why they shouldn’t sign Mario Balotelli from LiverpoolSeptember 29, 2016
- Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho handed lifeline by Jurgen Klopp with under-23 chanceSeptember 28, 2016
- Liverpool’s Sadio Mane wins a Premier League awardSeptember 28, 2016
- Samir Nasri arrives in Sevilla ahead of a loan move from Manchester City [Tweets]August 30, 2016
- Man City’s Samir Nasri plans to reject Besiktas & move to Spain instead [L’Equipe]August 30, 2016
- 10 goal thriller: Sevilla beat Espanyol 6-4 (Official video)August 21, 2016
- Barcelona’s Jordi Alba filmed betting Pique €20 that Claudio Bravo would save penalty v Sevilla (Video)August 19, 2016