Alberto Moreno heading to Liverpool in next few hours to complete transfer [Estadio Deportivo]
- June 8, 2014
Sevilla based newspaper Estadio Deportivo report on Sunday evening that Alberto Moreno is set to complete his transfer to Liverpool.
It has been known for around a week that Liverpool would complete the signing of the Sevilla and Spain left back, but there were some final issues to resolve between the two clubs.
Moreno was at the wedding of Liverpool’s Luis Alberto on Saturday and in recent hours has been told to make the trip to England to complete the deal.
The highly-rated left back will travel to Liverpool with his dad and agent Javier Moya with the deal closed at 20 million euros plus variables, depending on the player’s progress at Anfield.
Estadio Deportivo add in their article on the transfer that Alberto Moreno could be unveiled as a Liverpool player this coming Tuesday.
Finally, the article concludes with the information that Moreno will sign a five-year deal at Liverpool.
Considering left back has been a problem area for Liverpool in recent seasons, this looks to be a quality deal for Brendan Rodgers.
- The best reactions to the bogus rumour that Liverpool may sell Mario Balotelli to Stoke...
- Steven Gerrard is told he’s nicer than David Beckham as he’s hounded by pap...
- Fighting Fit: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge lays into a punchbag in workout [Video]
- Watch Nathaniel Clyne put on a Liverpool shirt for the very first time [Video]
- Nathaniel Clyne pens messages to Liverpool & Southampton fans on Twitter
- Liverpool fan channel Redmen TV react to signing of Nathaniel Clyne [video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi