Alberto Moreno heading to Liverpool in next few hours to complete transfer [Estadio Deportivo]
- June 8, 2014
Sevilla based newspaper Estadio Deportivo report on Sunday evening that Alberto Moreno is set to complete his transfer to Liverpool.
It has been known for around a week that Liverpool would complete the signing of the Sevilla and Spain left back, but there were some final issues to resolve between the two clubs.
Moreno was at the wedding of Liverpool’s Luis Alberto on Saturday and in recent hours has been told to make the trip to England to complete the deal.
The highly-rated left back will travel to Liverpool with his dad and agent Javier Moya with the deal closed at 20 million euros plus variables, depending on the player’s progress at Anfield.
Estadio Deportivo add in their article on the transfer that Alberto Moreno could be unveiled as a Liverpool player this coming Tuesday.
Finally, the article concludes with the information that Moreno will sign a five-year deal at Liverpool.
Considering left back has been a problem area for Liverpool in recent seasons, this looks to be a quality deal for Brendan Rodgers.
- Liverpool midfielder James Milner scores a cracker in England training (video)
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli gets ‘assist’ with hangtime header for And...
- Spine: Steven Gerrard posts Instagram picture of a classic Liverpool team
- Done Deal: Liverpool confirm signing Allan from Internacional, he’s immediately s...
- Bryan Robson and Denis Irwin recreate famous Man United goals v Liverpool (Video)
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...