After butchering Liverpool’s kits, you have to see Sevilla reserves new Warrior shirt!
- July 31, 2013
Liverpool’s second and third kits for 2013/2014 have been amongst the bright/low points of the summer as rival Premier League fans have delighted in some of the most garish strips ever seen in the Premier League.
You can almost imagine Liverpool owner John W.Henry wondering what Warrior “are smoking” when they designed the new kits for Brendan Rodgers’ side.
Warrior appear to have outdone themselves for Sevilla reserves away kit which can only be described as a yellow and black psychedelic mess!
Looks like Liverpool got off lightly!
- Arsenal have shown interest in €21m rated Real Madrid starlet Denis Cheryshev [AS]
- Fail: Liverpool advertise kits of new signings but spell Adam Bogdan’s name wrong...
- Liverpool fans laugh off claims they could sign Toni Kroos from Real Madrid for £35m [T...
- Barcelona’s Adama Traore en route to England for Liverpool medical [SPORT]
- Emre Can produced sublime skill & a wonderful dribble during Liverpool’s win...
- Joao Carlos Teixeira’s impressive individual highlights for Liverpool v Swindon (...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi