After butchering Liverpool’s kits, you have to see Sevilla reserves new Warrior shirt!
- July 31, 2013
Liverpool’s second and third kits for 2013/2014 have been amongst the bright/low points of the summer as rival Premier League fans have delighted in some of the most garish strips ever seen in the Premier League.
You can almost imagine Liverpool owner John W.Henry wondering what Warrior “are smoking” when they designed the new kits for Brendan Rodgers’ side.
Warrior appear to have outdone themselves for Sevilla reserves away kit which can only be described as a yellow and black psychedelic mess!
Looks like Liverpool got off lightly!
- Liverpool’s Jose Enrique deletes Twitter & Instagram accounts to focus on fo...
- Liverpool defender Jose Enrique closing in on a move to West Brom [Sky Sports]
- Zlatan & Neymar move to Man United, Chelsea get confused trying to land Stones (44...
- Sunderland rescue Fabio Borini from Liverpool nightmare in £10 million deal
- Liverpool announce signing of Taiwo Awoniyi, immediately send him on loan to Frankfurt
- Man United target Anthony Martial likes playing FIFA with Liverpool [Tweets]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...