AC Milan will sell Mario Balotelli to Arsenal for €10m plus Joel Campbell [Tuttosport]
- July 25, 2014
Once again the belief that Mario Balotelli may join Arsenal in touted in the Italian press, as Tuttosport splash their front page with an tempting offer for Gunners fans.
In a deal which is said to be the brainchild of the Rossoneri, AC Milan are willing to sell Super Mario to Arsenal for the incredible cheap price tag of €10m plus Joel Campbell.
According to Tuttosport, Campbell was already on the viewfinder of Milan after the Costa Rica excelled at Olympiakos last campaign.
The ball now seems firmly in the Gunners court, and it’s unknown how Arsene Wenger will react to new offer from Milan.
It’s worth remembering, however, that during the World Cup, Wenger appeared on beIN Sports to categorically deny the rumours then doing the round regarding Balotelli. Back then, Wenger told the camera that the deal was “pure invention”.
Today, though, the landscape seems rather different.
(Credit to Sport Witness for the graphic below)
- AC Milan pay AS Roma €20m for Andrea Bertolacci, despite him never playing for the Gial...
- Liverpool miss out on Carlos Bacca; AC Milan secure Sevilla striker [Gazzetta dello Sport]
- New AC Milan boss Sinisa Mihajlovic explains why he’s the best man for the job [V...
- Arsenal target Geoffrey Kondogbia set for move to AC Milan after fee agreed [Sky Italia]
- AC Milan welcome new manager Sinisa Mihajlovic to the club [Video]
- Ex AC Milan star Kakha Kaladze helps out with relief effort after flood hits Tbilisi [P...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi