AC Milan will sell Mario Balotelli to Arsenal for €10m plus Joel Campbell [Tuttosport]
- July 25, 2014
Once again the belief that Mario Balotelli may join Arsenal in touted in the Italian press, as Tuttosport splash their front page with an tempting offer for Gunners fans.
In a deal which is said to be the brainchild of the Rossoneri, AC Milan are willing to sell Super Mario to Arsenal for the incredible cheap price tag of €10m plus Joel Campbell.
According to Tuttosport, Campbell was already on the viewfinder of Milan after the Costa Rica excelled at Olympiakos last campaign.
The ball now seems firmly in the Gunners court, and it’s unknown how Arsene Wenger will react to new offer from Milan.
It’s worth remembering, however, that during the World Cup, Wenger appeared on beIN Sports to categorically deny the rumours then doing the round regarding Balotelli. Back then, Wenger told the camera that the deal was “pure invention”.
Today, though, the landscape seems rather different.
(Credit to Sport Witness for the graphic below)
- Mihajlovic warns Balotelli he needs to lose 3 kilos before he can be considered for AC ...
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli gets ‘assist’ with hangtime header for And...
- Adriano Galliani says Mario Balotelli has changed radically since returning to AC Milan
- Huge Coup: Malaga sign wonderkid Hachim Mastour on two-year loan from AC Milan
- AC Milan 2 – Empoli 1: Newbies Carlos Bacca & Luiz Adriano open their Milan ...
- AC Milan (Mexes) beat Manchester United (Ashley Young) in 2 v 2 Adidas Skills game (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...